Chapter 29

I'm sitting down on the chair in Principal Figgins office and hold my hands waiting for dad and Meredith along with her parents.

"Hey, where is Figgins?" Dad asks coach Sue.

"Principal Figgins is out for a week now superintendent give me handover so it's principal Sue." Coach Sue says to dad.

I turn my face and see Meredith and her parents coming. She keeps me death stare and her parents seems doesn't have any empathy or anything.

"Why are we here?" Mr. Williams asks coach Sue.

"Principal Figgins is out for a week and the superintendent gave me handover so I'm in charge. Let's get this straight, your daughter threatened Little Schuester that she will kill her." Coach Sue says to him.

"Wait, what?" He frowns.

"That's a lie!" Meredith shakes her head.

"What does she exactly said?" Coach Sue turns her face at me.

"She whispered at me that she will kill me if I keep talking with Neptune Fray. And she threatened Neptune that if he talks to me, she will make my dad lose his job." I said to her.

"Is that true?" Coach Sue turns her face at Meredith.

"She makes that up." Meredith chuckles.

"Look, this is wasting our time we are very busy." Mrs. Williams says to coach Sue.

"No wonder your kid is a bully because you never give her affection and spoiled her with money." Dad says to her.

"Excuse me?" She frowns at dad.

"Your daughter threatened my daughter's life! She became scared to go to school and convince me to transfer to another school because of who? Your daughter! Now let me ask you something, Miss Williams, what is the thing that Paris ever did to you? What is her fault until you break her like this? Do you know that after you kicked her injured leg, she had to get surgery again? Twice? Now what if I kick your leg, will you get mad?" Dad glares at her.

"Daddy..." I calm him down.

"Now you're scaring my daughter. Do you want to lose your job, Mr. Schuester?" Mrs. Williams asks dad.

"I don't care about my job! I can find another job! What matters now is my daughter's safety at this school!" Dad yells.

"There is zero tolerance of bullying at this school when I'm in charge. After hearing both sides of the story, you are hereby expelled. I will not have one student threatening the life of another. If you don't think this is fair, you can appeal to the school board. You'll leave campus immediately. But I'd guarantee you can't come back." Coach Sue says to Meredith.

"We given so much money for this school." Mrs. Williams says to coach Sue. "You are seriously going to lose your job, Mr. Schuester." She glares at dad.

"Excuse me.. we are hereby to call Miss Meredith Williams and Mr. George Williams." Some police walk in.

"Why? What?" Mrs. Williams frowns.

"Mr. George Williams found guilty for murdering Mr. John Jenkins and corruption." A police says.

"And Miss Meredith Williams found guilty of the case behind the death of Miss Miranda Collins and the one behind of Miss Paris's Schuester car crash accident." Another police says.

"Well, she is no longer William McKinley High student anymore so.." Coach Sue nods.

"Who is behind of this?" Dad frowns.

"I did. When Blaine and Sam told me what happened, I feel moved. I know how hard it was to be a single father and your daughter got the same problem that ever happened to my son. And I couldn't just sit and but make the right things." Mr. Hummel says to dad.