Chapter 18

Senior year is finally begin and I don't have to worry about my college or my whole career because I already got it all in my hands. I'm going to Juilliard and have a bright future in New York.

I'm still dating Sam and we had beautiful summer together at the beach. But not for dad because he decided to called off the wedding. He is not sure that Miss Pillsbury can accept me and all the differences between us. It's just complicated.

It's been one week since senior year is begin. Without a doubt that I'm the new captain of glee club. And our glee club is adding one more member even though we lost some great voice but we still have another one here.

I walk enter the choir room and frown as Kurt is arranging music sheets on the ground. Blaine, Tina, Brittany, and Wade are competing for the new Rachel Berry competition against each other but for a fact that I know I'm the new Rachel Berry.

"What's this?" Blaine and Tina walk in.

"I'm organizing all the sheet music. Artie, go around it, not over it." Kurt simply said.

"Hi.." Sam smiles at me.

"Hi." I smile back at him and peck on his lips.

"This is for you and no, it's not a bribe, because we all know Rachel told me herself that I'm the new Rachel." Tina says loudly and gives Artie a chocolate cake.

"MVP in the house." Wade walks in wearing a dress and a wig.

"Bro, I thought we agreed you'd only wear that stuff onstage." Joe says to him.

"What's wrong with you guys? This club is about diversity and acceptance. Or at least it used to be. And another thing since when did everyone become so obsessed with who's the biggest star?" Kurt frowns at us.

"Since day one you and Rachel fought over solos for three years." Tina says to Kurt. " No more stalling, Artie. Who's the new Rachel? Tell us." Tina says to Artie.

"After meticulous deliberation and an online and anonymous poll the new Rachel is Paris Schuester." Artie says to us.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"How?" Brittany frowns.

"Oh come on, it was just a stupid competition." Artie rolls his eyes.

"So this is what it feels like to win something when you didn't even get to compete. So nice." I simply said. "But doesn't mean anything."

"Guys, this young lady gave hands-down one of the best auditions I have ever seen." Dad walks in with a girl who ever auditioned for glee club. "Let's give it up for our newest member, Marley Rose."

"Marley, on behalf of all of New Directions, welcome." Blaine smiles at her.

"Thank you. I'm really excited to be here." She giggles.

"I really like your sweater. Where'd you get it?" Sugar asks her.

"Oh. Thanks. Um, J.Crew." She said while looking at her sweater.

"Really?" Sugar frowns.

"Alright, Marley welcome." Dad smiles at Marley. "Oh Blaine, I signed you up for that musical concert in New York. You said you need the Juilliard scholarship right?" Dad says to Blaine.

"And I didn't get rejected this time?" Blaine frowns.

"Not under my way." Dad chuckles. "You have four months to prepare for your audition." Dad smiles at Blaine and walks away as the bell rings.

"You automatically will get in." I smile at Blaine.

"Why your dad didn't sign me up?" Sam frowns at me.