Chapter 4

Jasper

Hoping into my red Infiniti Q50 Sport 400 I immediately dial my man in the Atlanta PD. " My brother, baby Jas what's up man" "It's Jasper" I said in a serious tone, I hated when people called me baby Jas and him of all people knew that.

"Hahaha you know I'm fucking with ya man, what's up what can I do for you this time of morning young blood."

"I need you to run a name for me man."

"A name? Is this somebody that needs a referral to a new housekeeper?" he said with concern lacing his tone.

"Nah man calm down," I said chuckling. "I got my eyes on a young lady I met tonight and I need her info."

"Hold on one God damn minute, you mean to tell me baby- I meant Jasper here done found him a lady? Boy it's been years!"

"Man are you gone do this favor or not old man?" I said laughing, it was never a yes or no with this man, and he had to ask every question in the book before giving you an answer.

"You know I got you nephew, what's this young woman's name?"

"All I got is Kiari, she's about 5'0, 120 pounds, has brown eyes and brown hair."

"Son do you know how many Kiari's there is in Atlanta fitting that description?"

"Nall unc, as a matter a fact, I don't. That's why I'm going to pay you $2500 to help me find out. I just need you to run the name, height, weight, etc. and bring me what you find. I'll do the rest."

"I got you nephew; just give me until 12pm this afternoon and I have it for you"

"Aight unc bet, one love"

Hanging up the phone I turned onto the dead end street that my house was on. To be 25 years old I was doing hella well, but what was expected of the youngest son of the biggest underworld boss?

Turning down my brick driveway I began to admire my home, it was a 2 story lakefront property on 4 acres of land. I had 5 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms, an all-white gourmet kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances, a full basement, a pool, and a large outdoor gazebo that sat on the edge of the lake. 

Lifting one of my 3 car garages and pulling in I got out of the car, grabbed my duffle bag out of the trunk and walked into the house. Entering my home I disarmed the alarm, I could hear my 2 Great Danes; Midnight and Oreo came running from the master suite to greet me as always.

"Hey my loves, did you miss daddy?" I said in my soft voice, they responded by running around in circles and jumping up and down. Just as I entered my bedroom and began to undress my doorbell began ringing profusely.

"What the fuck? Who in the hell would be ringing my doorbell at fucking 4 in the morning?" I thought to myself.

Grabbing my 9mm I walked towards the door, whoever was on the other end continued ringing the doorbell like it was a fire or something.

Without warning I snatched open the door and pointed my gun in the face of the dumb ass on the other side.