Chapter 6

Luckie in MM

Luckie

I watched my girl walk across the room ass naked, she was just asking to be fucked. She know damn well I was mad as fuck about her missing my mixtape release party, I guess this was her way of making it up to me.

She didn't notice me sitting in the corner of the room because she just continued doing whatever it was she was doing. She bent down to lotion her legs and I wasn't even mad at her ass no more. I groaned loudly which made her body jump straight up & eyes began to scan the dark room for where the noise came from.

"Nigga you scared the shit out of me, why tf you sitting in the dark" she said as she turned the light on in the sitting area of our room.

"Why you missed my performance?" I asked her ignoring her question to me.

Sighing she said, "Luck you know I had to work late today, my boss wouldn't let me leave, we have cases stacked to the roof."

"Juri was there, why you wasn't" I threw question after question at her ass because that sounded like some bullshit to me.

"Jurianna is her own boss and not my boss Isaiah, Myles is and you know that." I raised my eyebrow because I know this girl didn't just call me by my government name?

How the hell was she catching an attitude when she the one didn't show up for me?

"Chill on that Isaiah shit Latoya, and I know who ya boss is, all I'm saying is this was some important to me and how you think it look for me to walk in there with no one on my arm?" 

"Listen baby I'm so sorry, I promise you I tried to get out of there as fast I could, but it's like every time I told him I was done he threw another case at me to read through." she said with sad eyes.

She knew right then and there that I wasn't mad at her ass no more. Every time she do something I don't like or to make me mad; which is very rare, she give me this look that just make me forget why I'm even mad.

I grabbed her hands and sat her on my lap. I kissed up & down her spine, letting her know that I forgive her after each kiss. She turned around and straddled my lap.

"So how did it go, was it packed, how many songs did you do, what hoes tried to talk to you?" Her ass asked question after question; I chuckled at the last one.

"One of my niggas recorded the whole thing so here and a lot of hoes but that ain't what I was there for so that was the last thing on my mind" I said while reaching into my pocket and handing her my phone.

I tapped her thigh so that I could get up and go shower while she watched the performance, I was tired af and ready to get in bed. Before stepping in the shower I grabbed my second phone to call my bean head ass sister to make sure she made it home safely.

Even though she got security I'm still her brother. The phone rung 3 times and her sleepy voice came through the phone,

"Yes Luckie, I am home. You do know that I am the big sister right? And I got two big ass body guards that walk me into my apartment every night, yeen gotta call me every night." She said before I could even say hello.

"Well damn, hey to you too bean head ass lil girl, I was just making sure, and yes I know all that shit, I'm still gone call and you still gone answer."

"Good night Isaiah, love you" she said before hanging up the phone in my face.

I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at the screen. "Who tf raised her rude ass" I said to myself. It don't make no sense for her to be that small and mean.

Chuckling I jumped in the shower, cleaned my body, and jumped out. When I walked into the room Toya had candles and roses all around the room. How the hell she do all this that fast, I wasn't even in the shower that long.

She walked out of the closet wearing all black lingerie & some red bottoms that accented her long chocolate legs.

I licked my lips as I studied her from head to toe. She began walking over to me slowly, I knew she was nervous because she always bite her lip, like she's doing now.

Stopping in front of me we stared into each other's eyes, we stood there like that for about 30 seconds before I picked her up and walked us to the bed. This was gonna be a long night, I hope she called out of work.

Toya in MM ____________________________

Toya in MM
____________________________

Y'all Ready For Who Was At Jasper's Door Cause It's Coming Next !

Thank You Again For The Readers I Have So Far,  I Will Update At Random Times Just To Get The Story Going. Things Will Begin To Spice Up Soon, TRUST ME 😊

VOTE , COMMENT, OR SHARE Please 🙏🏽