Chapter 32

Luckie

We were on the jet on the way back home from another show. "Baby you looking good" I said to Toya as I licked my lips.

"Thank you boo" she smiled.

"Come here"

"Yes Isaiah" She said as she sat across from me sipping on her apple juice.

"Nah come here" I said pointing at my lap

She blushed and made her way to my lap. "Thank you for coming with me again" I said kissing her neck.

"You're welcome my love" she blushed.

"Aye Luck we gonna be landing in a minute, y'all buckle up" Debo said

"Aight preciate that" I placed Toya in the seat and buckled her seatbelt. I kissed her growing belly and took my own seat.

"You know we have the doctors' appointment tomorrow right?" She asked as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yes I remember, I was thinking about telling the fam what we having in a special way, what about you?" I asked her.

"Whatever you want" she yawned.

"You might as well wait til we land to fall asleep ma, we got like 10 more minutes."

She pouted; "but I'm tired."

I chuckled; "go head then I'll just carry you to the car."

Apparently I didn't have to tell her twice because she snuggled up against me and fell sound asleep. I just watched her as she slept.

I swore to myself that I would never hurt her again. She's everything a man could ever want in a woman; she cooks, cleans, makes me laugh, keeps my secrets, everything you can think of she does.

I love her and my child so much, I never thought I could experience this type of love. "I promise to do right by you LaToya" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

15 minutes later we were landing. I unbuckled mine and Toya's seatbelt and picked her up bridal style. She snuggled her face into my neck as I carried her down the stairs and to the awaiting car.

"I appreciate y'all for coming with us" I said to Debo and Strap.

"Ain't shit" Debo shrugged. Strap just nodded.

My phone begin to ring from the car. I grabbed it out of the cup holder & checked the ID, it was Jasper.

"What's up bro?"

BigBro💯: "whats up Luck man, I know you just landed but I need you to meet me somewhere, some shit done went down with ya sister."

"Wh-What you mean some went down with my sister? What happened?" I asked as I felt all the air leave my chest.