Chapter 42

Jasper

"Alright so now that Toya has given birth we need to start planning how to make it through this war that's about to start." I stated as the guys and I sat in the home office.

"I already got Malik switching up the major traps, moving them streets over from where they are now." Jase replied.

I nodded; "I've hired more security to be here and at the traps. This way, while we out handling business the women and children will be safe. I've always installed motion detectors around the perimeter of the property. I will also have a boat house in the middle of the lake with security inside." Debo stated

"I'm having all trucks sent to the shop to be armored with bullet proof glass and special tires" Strap spoke. Everyone's head shot in his direction, this nigga rarely talks. I can count on two fingers how many times I've heard this man talk in 7 months.

Jason nodded. "I also want to get my dudes some more training from y'all. Imma do the shit in groups cause these niggas act like they don't understand the concept of security. Matter a fact I need a whole new security team except for Rakishi."

"Bet I got it" Debo said

"Are we gonna let Ri handle Keasia again or are we handling that. Y'all know I'm not a fan of harming women or kids, but she gotta go" Tango explained.

"We will let her take care of it but what imma do differently is have some of my females with her. This way it can be a guarantee that she will be handled. The females I have straight out the hood and they understand that when I put them on a mission it is expected for them to execute with precision." Jason replied

Luckie walked into the room holding Israel; "What y'all niggas talking about?"

"Just the first steps we need to take to make sure everything straight for when shit get bloody." Jason replied

"True shit. So what's the plan?"

We reiterated everything we just confirmed and he agreed. "Toya will need me for like two weeks, until we get him on a good schedule then she say I can go handle business."

"Bet, for right now focus on ya family. We got this shit." Jason explained as he got up to look at Israel.

"Man this lil nigga so handsome it's crazy. You did ya thang lil bro" he said to Luckie.

"Preciate it ugly man. This lil nigga JJ jealous cause I haven't been playing football with him or play fighting with his demon ass in the few days that we been back home." Luckie shook his head as Jase chuckled.

"Every time his ass walk by me he mug the shit outta me. Then Jewel be thinking my son a doll trying to dress him up and shit"

We all laughed. "I told you they asses bad as hell. Let me go check on they ass now to make sure they ain't driving my lady crazy" Jase said as he exited the room.

"Alright we gonna finish up the basics. Y'all can go chill out with ya families" Debo stated.

We nodded and exited the room and I walked into Kiari & I's bedroom.