Chapter 10

Jas & Jason (Jase) in MM

Jasper

I pulled up to LA Fitness to meet my brother Jason so we can hoop for a lil bit since we were done helping our mama out for the day.

Getting out the car, I grabbed my Nike duffel bag and headed towards the doors. It was packed as hell in here, I guess cause Spring and Summer round the corner bitches wanna be in shape.

Walking through the gym I made it to the courts where I spotted my older brother on the bench in his phone.

"Give all that shit up lil nigga" I said walking up to him placing my fingers at his forehead like a gun. He smirked and smoothly said "Look down."

Confused I looked down to see this nigga had a lil .38 pointed right at my dick. Stale facing him I said "niggas can't never take a joke, always wanna pull guns out and shit, what Craig daddy say? Huh? You win some, you lose some, but you lliivvee to fight another day"

"Nigga if you don't get yo ugly ass on somewhere" he said laughing. We dapped each other up and then started a game of basketball.

Towards the end of the game I noticed niggas on the other side of the court running a game and one looked rreeaall familiar but I couldn't place his face at the moment.

"AND THAT'S GAME BITCH" Jason yelled as he dunked the ball. I was so spaced out that I forgot to D up and his bitch ass beat me, now I had to pay him $1000.

"Call me another bitch, bitch" I said slapping the money in his hand.

"Aww the little tink tink sad he gotta pay that cash up to his big brother?"

"Nigga if you don't get ya gay ass out my face" I said laughing at his ass.

"AND ONE BITCH" I heard as we crossed the courts to leave out.

"Nah Luck man chill don't do that, let's go." I heard a dude say as he tried to calm this light skin nigga down as he tried to fight some nigga.

Niggas get to serious over this basketball shit, the way I see it if money ain't involved what you mad for?

"Man Luckie bring yo ass on, ion got time to circle round and shoot this bitch up cause you wanna take the game this serious!" The dark skin nigga said as they walked towards us.

Luckie? Why that name sound familiar? I said to myself, then I remembered last night, this the dude that was performing at the club and shit.

"Aye Jase walk over here with me real quick"

We walked towards the dudes as the dark skin one was trying to calm this lil nigga down.

"Aye, ion mean no disrespect or none but you Kiari lil bro right?"

"Yea, how you know my sister" he said staring into my eyes.

This lil nigga had heart, I could already tell that. I felt Jase shift behind me meaning he didn't like ole boy tone so I had to hurry this shit up.

"Be coo homie, I met ya sister last night at the club you performed at, yo performance was lit af by the way! You got some good shit." He nodded like he wanted me to get to the point.

Clearly this nigga didn't know who I was or he wouldn't be sitting here the way he was. He cleared his throat, which brought me out my thoughts.

"Look I had a Lil convo w ya sister last night and I like ha vibe, I'm trying to fuck with her but ion really have a way of contacting her." I lied.