Chapter 38

Jaron (a.k.a Ron)

I was sitting on the private jet with Titus as we headed to meet our connect. I still couldn't believe my bird brain ass sister was being a nigga side bitch. I shook my head.

"That shit still on ya mind bro?" Titus asked

"Hell yeah, I can't believe they dumb asses" I scoffed

"I know but I need you with a clear head. You know we gotta be on our 1's and 2's stepping into this territory. One wrong move and we could be fish food" he said as he adjusted his seat.

"Yea I know. Hopefully this shit run smoothly. I'm just trying to get my re-up and get back to the States"

"I feel it"

We sat in silence, both loss in our own thoughts. I'd been working for this Rasta nigga for years now so I wasn't to worried about anything going wrong.

Before I knew it we were landing in Jamaica. As we landed I noticed another jet fueling up, I paid it no mind and continued to the awaiting car.

20 minutes later I was pulling up to the gated estate of my connect. Guards were everywhere; at the front, all over the lawn, and even on the roof. Although I had been here multiple times it still amazed me how this nigga lived.

We approached the security booth; the driver rolled the window down. "Jaron and Titus" I said to the beefy Jamaican guard; this nigga was black as night. He nodded for us to proceed.

We rode about a half a mile before we came to the home. Cars were parked everywhere as if he was having a party or some shit. Titus and I exited the car, grabbed the duffel bag from the trunk, and headed towards the door.

Titus rang the doorbell, we waited for someone to come to the door. Moments later the door opened to reveal beautiful, thick, chocolate woman with long black dreads. "Right this way" she said in her strong Jamaican accent.

We followed her through the home, we were stopped and patted down by two more equally beautiful women. After they retrieved our guns we were led down a set of stairs which led to a door. She knocked; "Hol' up" a voice said from the other side of the door.

When the doors opened the face on the other end was one I least expected. "Oh hell na, this shit seem like a set up" Titus stated as I heard him shift behind me.

I was thankful that guns were confiscated because it would've been bullets flying. The person and I eyed each other, if looks could kill we would both be dead.

He smirked and proceeded to leave. I watched him go into a separate room and come back out with a caramel thick chick.

Her ass was eyeing my ass too like I did some shit to her, I ain't never seen this bitch a day in my life.

Dude pulled her up the stairs cause shawty had stood there frozen giving me the meanest mug she could muster. I hope she didn't think that shit was phasing me, her and her nigga could get they issue.

My train of thought was interrupted when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Turning around I came face to face with my connect; "Lloyd" I nodded.

"Ron, my man, what's up" he dapped me up. "Titus"  He dapped Titus up too.

"Lloyd" Titus nodded in return.

"Let's get this started, I have a party to attend." He said as he rounded his desk.

"I just need the regular" I said placing the duffle bag on the desk as Titus stood behind me.