Chapter 7

Jasper in MM

Omniscient

Jasper swung the door open leveling his gun, he looked into eyes he thought he'd never see again. "Tf you doing here?" "Jas I've missed you, I need you" She said. Furrowing his eyebrows he said "How did you even find me? It ain't shit you need from me after the shit you pulled, now either get from my doorstep or catch a bullet." She looked at him with pleading eyes, but at this point he was numb to her bull shit, he gave her ass too many chances to do right and she fucked it up each time.

Seeing that Jasper wasn't budging she began to walk off but not before leaving him with final words, " You gonna regret this day, my life has been a living hell without you, if it's the last thing I do I'll make you as miserable as I am." Jasper chuckled "yea yea yea, suck my dick" he said and slammed the door.

Jasper

That mfer really had the nerve to show up to my house. How tf her ass even figure out where I stay, I'm literally in the middle of fucking no where. Going back into my room I begin to undress so that I can take a shower.

Kiari fine ass was STILL on my mind, at this point I was willing to go to the police station myself to find her information but I knew unc would come through for me. After my shower I got into my bed, plugged my phone up and let sleep overcome me.

Next Day....

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly on my nightstand. Rolling over I rubbed my hand down my face and grabbed my phone, "Speak" "Aye nephew I'm sending you about 30 DDS profiles for all the Kiari's I have in the Midtown Atlanta area, if you don't find her in these hit me back and I will send you the next set I have for the neighboring cities" my uncle said to me. "Bet it, I'll drop the money by yo spot today, good looking out." "Aint shit nep you know I got you" "Aight, one" "one."

After ending the call I immediately received the profiles. Scrolling through them, I seen some of the most ugliest bitches, like it don't make no sense how many ugly pictures I looked at. I was about to give up and call his ass back when I came across her license. I pulled up her address on my MacBook, damn shawty must be bout her shit cause this building playa af. Her ass lived in a nice ass luxury high rise building in Midtown.

I looked at my clock the time was 8am; damn I only been sleep 3 hours

I looked at my clock the time was 8am; damn I only been sleep 3 hours. I decided to go online to find a flower shop, I wanted to send Kiari some flowers or some. Calling the flower shop I order 6 dozen roses to have delivered to her address, I explained to them that I wanted them to be waiting for her at the front desk so she wouldn't be freaked out about having flowers at her door.

After I finished I got out of bed to feed the dogs & get my day started. I didn't really have shit to do today but go by my parents house to see what my mama was up to. Knowing her she gonna talk me to death or make me help her around her garden. That's cool with me though because that lady know she can have the world without even asking.
___________________________

THANK YOU , THANK YOU 🙏🏽

Now I'm Just Asking For You Guise To Comment & Vote More !

I Kknnooww I Didn't Divulge Enough About This Mystery Character...... IN DUE TIME, She Is A Major Part Of This Story So Bare W Me !

I Will Do Another Update Either Later Tonight Or Tomorrow, Depending On Reads !

COMMENT , VOTE , & SHARE 💚