Chapter 18

Luckie

It's been a week since I've laid eyes on Toya and to say I was going crazy was an understatement. You know how they say "you don't realize what you have until it's gone," now I know what they meant.

I was mopping around the house, I haven't ate or showered since she left. I haven't even been in the studio. I literally felt like a piece of me was gone.

"How could you be so stupid" I said to myself as I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands.

I even went so far as to sit outside Kiari building everyday this week waiting to see if Toya would come out. I didn't have any luck; even when I tried to go inside the front desk man denied me access to the elevator.

I could've just walked into that bitch and rode to the floor but even De and Strap wouldn't let me up. These niggas was my fam too and they act like they couldn't let me up to my own sister house.

"Look lil cuz I understand you trying to get ya lady back but right now I'm on the job, which means it's business not personal" Debo said one day after I cussed his ass out for being a hoe and not letting me up.

So now here I was playing the waiting game. I didn't know my next move but I knew I didn't wanna lose her.

"Fuck it, she coming home today. I'm just finna have to beat everybody ass" I shrugged as I made my way up the stairs to go shower.

I walked into our bedroom and instantly stopped in my tracks. "How the fuck you get in here" I stared at her.

"You really thought I was finna sit my ass in that hotel room and not leave? Nigga you got me fucked up." Jaslyn said

"Bitch how the fuck you even know where I stay" I said yanking her ass up by her arm. "You done loss yo motherfucking mind in this bitch" I shoved her down the stairs.

"No nigga you done loss your fucking mind; leaving me in a hotel room for a fucking week, not answering my calls or text, and now you putting your hands on me?" She said yanking away from me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled, she jumped

"You know what? FUCK YOU! I didn't ask yo stupid ass to fly me down here, you begged me to come and now you flip the script? I could've stayed my ass AT HOME!" She yelled

"Fuck me?" I said chuckling. "Bitch you was just a nut and you knew that, get the fuck off my doorstep. You'll have a plane ticket back home within the hour. I'm done with this shit" I said and slammed the door in her face.

I breathed in and out trying to calm my nerves. "I almost killed that bitch" I said to myself.

I made it to the room and stripped the sheets and shit off the bed, ain't no telling how long that bitch had been in here. I walked around checking all of Toya stuff to make sure it was just how she left it.

Once I noticed everything was straight I grabbed the sheets and walked downstairs to go into the laundry room.

I made it halfway down the stairs when I heard the front door open. My eyes instantly shot in that direction.

My heart begin to literally pump out of my chest as my eyes met her red puffy ones.

"LaToya, baby I'm sorry. Please, please tell me you're not leaving me." I said walking towards her.

She walked into the kitchen and dropped her purse onto the counter. She took a seat at the bar and I followed sitting across from her grabbing her hands into mine.