Chapter 23

Keasia {crazy bitch} in MM

Keasia

I smiled to myself as I pulled away from the accident. "Mission accomplished"

There was no way she survived that, it felt good to watch her limp body being put onto the stretcher.

The girl she be with saw me so I know she already put two and two together but I'll be damned if she catch up to me. I've always been 10 steps ahead.

I drove all back roads in my Jeep Wrangler heading to the southside of Atlanta to go look at this new house I was interested in buying.  As I was putting the address in my gps my bestie called me.

"Hey bestie what's going on"

BestieJas💜🤸🏾‍♂️: "Hey bitch, I'm off early let's go to the mall"

"Okay but first meet me at this house showing. I already made an appointment to see it"

BestieJas💜🤸🏾‍♂️: "K coo, I thought you did that earlier sis, you behind on time"

"I was suppose to but something came up that was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I had to take it"

I haven't told Jaslyn about the shit I been doing. She would just call me crazy and talk me out of it. She out of all people knew everything that went on between Jasper and I but she always stayed out of it. Simply because she didn't want to choose sides.

BestieJas💜🤸🏾‍♂️: "I hear you, but send me the address and I will meet you there"

"Okay stink, I'll see you in a few"

We ended our call and I sent her the address. 20 minutes later I was pulling up to the house. Jaslyn and my realtor were already here. I hopped out and approached her car.

"Hey bitch, you like this house?"

"It's cute on the outside, let's see the inside" she replied as she grabbed her purse and we walked up to the door

The realtor met us at the front door. "How are you this afternoon Ms. Newton?"

"I'm fine Max but I told you, you can call me Keasia" I said smiling at this handsome piece of chocolate.

"This is my best friend Jaslyn, I will be needing her input on the house, if that's fine with you"

"Whatever you would like Ms- I mean Keasia" he replied chuckling. "How are you Ms. Jaslyn?"

"I'm fine and you" Jaslyn replied while shaking his hand.

"I'm doing well, even better if we can get an offer in for this house. Come on let me walk you ladies through"

"Girl he so ffiiinneee" I whispered to Jaslyn as we followed behind Max.