Chapter 34

Jasper

When Kiari walked in Luckie's house my emotions flipped like a switch. Something was off about her. I couldn't put my finger on it until I saw her hand; no ring.

Instantly I got enraged, then the fact that I asked her where it was and she didn't even acknowledge me made me even madder. I guess that's what I get for ignoring her for a week.

See it wasn't my intentions to ignore her for the entire week but I been so busy in the trap trying to get a location on Jaron and Keasia that honestly texting and calling her was the last thing on my mind.

No one in Atlanta knew where they were and if they did they was to scared to tell us. This nigga Jaron had the entire Eastside on lock, while we had the Westside and the Southside.

Our crew was bigger and stronger but he had some thorough breads on his team. His entire team was loyal to him and him only. Not that our team wasn't; basically you fuck with yo side and anybody else is like a foreigner.

When we sat down to eat Ri literally said "ion wanna sit next to his bitch ass," and mugged the fuck outta me. That shit made me feel some type of way. I never even thought that we could argue. So the fact that we literally were not talking was fucking with me a little.

I knew she was more so pissed at that fact that I told folks not to tell her what I had going on. I only told them that because the shit ain't they business, they need to mind the business that pay them and it ain't our relationship.

My security guy called me and told me she popped up at the house looking for me and when he didn't tell her where I was she went off on his ass. Then Jase called me and told me she did the same to him when he wouldn't tell her; I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Lil sis went crazy on my ass, I ain't never been that many fuck niggas, ass kissers, and dick suckers in my life" he told me chuckling.

I was literally on the floor dying when he told me that shit. The girl is fucking crazy. So now here I was thinking on what to do or say for us to get back on track.

"Bro just go talk to her" Luckie said passing me a blunt.

"Mmmaaannn she ain't gonna wanna talk to my ass" I said as I inhaled the smoke and released in through my nose.

"She might just punch yo ass" Tango chuckled as he rolled another blunt

"Or call you a dick sucking ass kisser" Jase said laughing.

I stale faced him; "nigga just cause she called you that shit don't mean she gone call me one." We all laughed.

"No cap though, sis was hurt that you ignored her" Jase said

Sighing I replied; "I know, let me go fix this shit" I got up and made my way upstairs to the nursery.

I knocked lightly on the door, they all looked in my direction. "Ri, can I talk to you?"

She cocked her head to the side and said "oh now you wanna talk, but you been ignoring me for a whole week."

Sighing deeply I looked in her eyes; "I'm not gonna ask you again, either you gonna let me explain or we can continue this petty ass fuck it attitude."

She sat there quietly staring at me until she got up and walked past me and down the stairs.

I followed her as we walked out of the front door, she turned to me and folded her arms. "Speak"

I ran my hand down my face and sighed. "Where's your ring Kiari?"

She cocked her head; "I left it."