Chapter 2

Kiari in MM

Jasper

As I rounded the bar I was able to get a better look at this Goddess, she was about 5'0 even, the black Patent leather peep toe Christian Louboutin red bottoms she wore added the extra height.

She eyed me the entire time as my eyes wondered up and down her body hungrily. The way she eyed me was a first, never had a woman eyed me this long. It was turning me on; I needed her in my life badly.

Approaching her I said, "Can I buy you a drink beautiful lady?" What the fuck, that's all you could think of saying nigga, I thought to myself. "Um I already have a drink." she said with a sexy smirk, sipping her drink.

"Well can I buy you another one?" I replied giving her and equally sexy smile.
"I guess so" she said, pretending to be uninterested.

"Uhhhh hey I'm Jurianna and this is my cousin Kiari, and you are?" the shorter girl said. "I'm sorry, where are my manners?" I chuckled. "My name is Jasper"  "Kiari" she said with a sexy soft, voice.

"Kiari" I repeated, loving the way her name sounded rolling off my tongue. "Well Ms. Kiari, may I have this dance?" She hesitated, her eyes lowered and shifted her weight to the right; I could see that she was juggling the idea in her head.

Her cousin pinched her right thigh; that's when I noticed tattoos on each of her thighs. I couldn't wait to have those sexy things wrapped around me one day.

Kiari

"So can we dance or not Ms. Kiari" Jasper said with a slight smirk. My heart and my mind fought each other. One said "bitch get yo ass on that dance floor with this sexy ass man." The other, "nah girl don't even waste ya time." I shook that thought when he gave me his hypnotizing gaze again.

Once again my kitty jumped, but this time my juices began to flow. If that wasn't motivation enough, Juri pinching my thigh for the second time sure was. I winced and bowed her in her side. "Ouch! Damn bitch" "Sure Mr. Jasper, we can dance."

He reached his hand out to grab mine, as soon as our fingertips touched a static current shot through my body instantly drenching my thong, I would definitely have to visit the restroom sooner or later.

While leading me to the dance floor SWV's "Weak" began to play. I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist. Staring into my eyes he said "so Kiari, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm 24; I work in Cyber Security, I'm single and I have no kids" "Ssssoooo you're a nerd" he said chuckling. I stopped swaying and cut my eyes at him. "I'm just playing ma" he said pulling me closer and laughing. "Yeah yeah" I said smiling.

Just then my song begins to play, "Treat Me like somebody" by Tink. Jasper nestled his face into the side of my neck inhaling my scent. "Damn you smell good as hell."

He whispered into my ear. I don't know what it is about this man but he had my body feeling ways it had never felt before. I inhaled his scent, it was unfamiliarly intoxicating and I loved it.

I glanced back up to the DJ booth and Juri and Tango both winked at me.

Jurianna

"Look at that bae, aren't they ccuutteee" I said to my man Tango. He was one of the hottest DJ's in the city. "Yeah bae they cute and all but do you know who homeboy is? "  Tango said. "No, I've never seen him around Atlanta before; he says that his name is Jasper"

"To the government he's Jasper, to the streets, he's Baby Jas, the youngest son of the biggest man in the underworld."

"Oh hheeelllll nah let me go get my cousin, this bitch done dated enough drug dealers," starting towards the stairs.

Grabbing my hand Tango said " Nah baby she good, he the most legit of them all, he don't even be in the hood like that since he came home a couple of years back." "Came back home? Where was he?" "They never said and I never asked" he said kissing my forehead. I am deeply in love with my man; he is the epitome of a good black man.

Standing at about 5'7, he had a head full of curly black hair that made him look so sexy. Tonight he was wearing a plain black tee; light blue Levi's, black Gucci belt, and matching black low cut Gucci shoes. The diamonds in his chain played tricks with the lights in the club, as it did with everyone in our entourage.

"Play Treat Me like Somebody by Tink bae, that's Ri's song" I said smiling and looking towards my favorite cousin. She looked up at me and on que Tango and I winked at her. It was about time she got her stuck up ass some loving, all she ever did was work, work, and work.

"All work no play Juri" she says, "Girl I gotta get in my bag" I giggled to myself for mocking her. I loved her mean ass though and hopefully this "Baby Jas" can get her stuck up ass out of that condo and in these Atlanta streets.