Chapter 51 | And here as I stand part 2

Good news, another part will be coming...

My mind had been made up, even if I should've been focused on the trail right now

My mind had been made up, even if I should've been focused on the trail right now. We had a lot more issues to deal with, originally I just planned on letting it go; And hope for the best.

That wasn't going to happen at all, I needed to do it for justice. Because everything should've been done fairly, and not because anyone had wanted to see him put away for anything else. I had carried a large amount of love for Zayn on my shoulders, even if I didn't want to admit it to myself.

But he impacted me deeply and it's something that I just can't erase, which left me confused during the time I had for myself. My father wouldn't have been angry with me for loving someone at all, during all of those lectures and talks about life. He just wanted me to be happy.

And I had been happy for a while, even when it felt like the world had been falling apart within my fingers, nothing felt indestructible if we were together. It made the pain a little less hurtful as we had gone against the world.

The both of us overcoming it all, just because we had each other. That was something I'll probably never feel again in my life, but it was amazing to experience it.

Which is why I had to do this, not because it felt like the right thing to do. But to repay back the world for giving me that feeling, even if it hurts to sit here and say I enjoyed all the bits of it.

If I could go back to the night at the dinner when he first walked inside, then Ill do it over to feel his love. And maybe it was sick to someone else, but it was how I felt and no one can take it away.

Right after convincing Andrew that I could do my plan without getting caught, he agreed to only give me eight minutes before coming after me and stopping this altogether.

I knew that he meant it which is why I didn't settle for anything less, not pushing my limits or his patience.

Once the people went back into the courtroom, I waited in the bathroom until each part of the halls were clear from roaming figures that seemed to be attracted to me like a moth to flame of all days.

My head poked out of the stall before walking over to the door and opening it softly, I gripped the doorknob before sighing and entering the hallway.

Andrew's phone clutched inside of my hand with intention running through my veins, as if I was meant to do this and come here today. I shoved the entire phone into the back of my pocket, exiting out of the same door and looking around.

I placed the hood of the jacket that Erica gave me over top of my head, looking around to hear a car motor running in distance of my standing position.

My eyes scanning for the sound until I seen gas from the left side, which could only mean one thing. He was parked behind the garbage can, I could only imagine exactly why that was a perfect spot when everyone avoided it.