5.

(Taehyung's POV)

Flashback:  walking Sunmi home

"Are you single?"

I blinked, wondering why she would ask me something like this. The whole part of me wanted to scream yes. I didn't want her getting any ideas with me, but I didn't know if maybe she was...feeling me?

I don't know. We were relating on a whole new level and it's odd how alike we already were. Maybe I was thinking too into it.

"Are you seeing someone?" I asked her, trying to take it off of me.

"I asked you first." Sunmi said, smiling a little at me.

"I'm just curious. Are you dating someone or even interested in someone?" I asked.

"I asked you first. I want an answer."

"Answer me then I'll tell you my answer."

"Am I dating? No. Am I interested in someone? I'm not sure. I'm interested in a lot of people. Are they worth my time? I'm unsure of that as well." Sunmi answered, smirking with confidence. "It's scary meeting someone...trusting someone...and developing feelings, especially when you're here for school."

"Dating out here doesn't seem like the best idea." I said to her, sliding my hands in my pockets. We took a turn into an alleyway. "I don't really think it's possible to find something serious out here."

"Taeyeon told me that relationships out here don't last, which is why I'm really hesitant to put myself out there for anyone here. That everyone here plays with emotions and they're here to have a good time. My studies are coming first, although dating sounds nice. Maybe I'll meet the right person."

"It's funny how alike we are," I smiled just a bit while looking down. "I'm the same way. I came here to study. Wasn't planning on making friends or really leaving my dorms."

"What are you going to school for?" Sunmi asked.

"I'm studying photography and fine arts. I'm hoping to major in both, so I'm trying my best to stay focused. I'm really trying to graduate and go home." I answered honestly. "How about you?"

"That's ironic, because it's the same for me." Sunmi laughed and our eyes met.

"Really? That's so funny. Wow. I would have never guessed. There's so many different things you can major in here." I smiled.

"I really like art. It's just calming...it brings out the creativity in you and if you really have the eye, you'll realize that's it's all around you." When she ended her sentence, she turned around, her eyes meeting mine and we stayed still for a second. She leaned in on the door to the entrance of her dorm before I broke our contact.

"You're right, Art is all around us." I muttered awkwardly, licking my lips with nerves.

"Thank you for walking me home, Taehyung. That was really kind of you." Sunmi thanked me, her ruby lips smiling for me and I did a little smile back.