18.

(Taehyung's POV)

-flashback-

I woke up the next morning with a horrible headache.

I could feel my heart beating in my temples.

They were just throbbing.

I'm thirsty. I feel exhausted and for what reason, I have no idea why. I didn't do much last night.

I turn over, letting out a yawn and I try to open my eyes but they were too heavy. I get a small glimpse of what was next to me, causing my eyes to open wide.

Fuck.

I forgot she was next to me.

Sunmi was sound asleep.

I looked at her as she was still in a dream world, peacefully humming under her breath.

This beautiful girl....

I laid back down on my back looking up at the ceiling with my hands folded onto my bare chest.

I completely fucked her last night.

It was pretty good sex, to say the least. I didn't think my night would have happened like that, but...so far I have no regrets.

I shut my eyes, allowing snippets of our eventful night play like a silent film in my mind as I heard my ringtone going off on my desk below us.

My eyes jolt open.

Fuck.

I pushed the blankets off of myself, awakening Sunmi with my actions but I didn't care. I quickly climbed down the ladder from my bunk and I unplugged my phone.

It was Rose calling me. Her name was written brightly followed by a heart emoji.

Fuck.

I forgot about her.

How could I forget about her?

I answered the phone. "Hello?" I quietly say in a whisper and I walk out from underneath my loft.

Sunmi looked down at me confused and still half asleep, but I put my index finger to my lips to tell her to keep down.

"Taehyung..." Rose's voice is laced with irritation and I already knew I was in trouble.

"I've been trying to call you and you haven't answered. None of my texts or phone calls." Ding ding, round one begins now.