9.

(Taehyung's POV)

Flashback
1 week after the club

The breeze was nice.

I'm sitting in park with all of my drawing utensils out. In front of me, a small sketch of the park in front of me.

I'm noticing the small details. The colors of the leaves, the way the leaves move and tussle together. There's a small river running in the background. The sun was shining beautifully onto the water, causing an iridescent glow.

Art is amazing. I'm so relaxed right now. This was like therapy to me.

I brought my gaze gently to my pencil and paper, briefly sketching a small detail I captured when I felt two fingers tips tap my shoulders.

I turned to see Sunmi standing over me.

"Did I interrupt you?" She asks, her eyes batting innocently and I felt myself stuck for just a second.

I shook myself, bringing my mind back to reality. I looked down at her hand, noticing she was holding a jacket of some sort and I recognized it.

"No, you're okay. I'm just working on a project." I told her, slipping the paper towards her.

I watched as her eyes glanced over my art work. "Wow, you're very good."

I smiled at her compliment. "Thanks."

"I was walking back to my dorm when I saw you sitting here. I kept your jacket on me just in case you were nearby." She said, handing me the jacket. "I didn't think I would see you again so soon."

I took it into my hands, remembering the moment I gave it to her for a second. I'm surprised I'm getting this back.

"Im always around." I said. "Thanks for giving it back to me."

Sunmi smiled sweetly at me and for a second, I got stuck again. Something about her intrigued me. I'm not sure what way but I can assure you it's not something bad.

I watched as she looked back at my drawing. "I could learn a thing or two from you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your drawing. You're so talented. You have a flow to it, I can tell." She smiles again, her eyes studying my art. "I wish I could be as good as you are."

"Maybe we could draw together sometime." I said to her, smiling friendly back at her.

"Really?" Sunmi's face lit up. "Would....would you be okay with that? I don't want to interrupt your time. I know how you said you're here to study." She says, looking away from my art and back at me.

"Of course I'm fine with it. Besides, my roommate is annoying. It would be nice to have a friend to draw with."

"I understand, Taeyeon is the same way. Then maybe our roommates will stop bugging us and go for each other." She laughs, pulling out a piece of paper from her bag. She reaches her hand out for my own and I give it to her. "Here's my number. I don't have a lot of supplies, so maybe we can go together to the art supply store near campus. I'd love to learn more about pastels if you know anything about it."