20.

(Taehyung's POV)

I took a seat on the grass outside of Rose's house. The night is quiet. The moon is out, the stars were shining and the faint sound of crickets chirping kept me company.

With shaky hands, I put the cigarette to my lips and bring the lighter along with it. I light it, inhaling and allowing it to wrap around my lungs before blowing out.

I always keep a pack of cigarettes on me now for times like this. For times that I just felt stressed and needed some relief.

I didn't know what to do. I felt so many feelings that were hard to describe.

I ruffled my hair in frustration before taking another puff from my cigarette. Then suddenly, my phone begins to vibrate.

Seriously? Who could be bothering me now?

I take it out, and to my surprise...it's a photo message from Sunmi.

It must be something art related, something that just wouldn't interest me. I was done with her anyways. I got what I wanted and that's that.

Calmly, I click the message open and my eyes widen with shock.

"Oh my god..." I take my cigarette out of my mouth and my eyes gawk at what was on my screen.

It was art alright, and I'm going to study it hard before I delete it forever.

Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on her.  She means well.

A photo of Sunmi is what I'm looking at. A simple, yet sultry photo.

She's standing in front of a mirror with her perfect body exposed for only me to see. Her phone hiding her mouth for the most part but I can the corner of her red lips forming a smile.

Such a sneaky, devilish smile that is. I hate to say that I love it.

She is quite revealing in many ways, but this one takes it home for sure.

Her breasts beautifully complimented by a lingerie bra that I couldn't stop staring. I never got to fully see them, but it's okay.

I felt my heart pick up a beat and I licked my lips out of a nervous habit.

I shouldn't be looking at this.  But I am. I feel guilty.

Her pale...perfect flat stomach and her tiny hips hugged a pair of lacy underwear. She's wearing this just for me.

And her legs, her fucking legs...I'll always remember the feeling of them wrapped around me so tightly. It brings me back to such devious time. And for a second, I just wanted to dive in for one more taste. To just treat myself after all the stress I've been under.

How horrible of me to think that. These are just thoughts though, which are pointless. I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm not acting on anything, right? This isn't cheating if I'm doing it all in my mind.