19.

(Rose's POV)

I stood in front of the mirror with my shirt raised. My hands go to my stomach as I turn, my eyes interested on the tiniest bump I have ever seen.

I don't even look pregnant, just like I had a big meal is all. But...I knew what was bundled so safely inside of me. It was an unimaginable feeling to know a little life was growing every day. And I was so content with it.

In the corner of the mirror, I could see Taehyung walking behind me, his footsteps becoming clearer as he got closer. He wraps his arms around my waist, his hands going on top of mine and he fits his chin so perfectly in the crook of my neck.

"Look at you." He whispers, his eyes closing as he kisses my jawline softly. "Always so beautiful, but this...is a different kind of beautiful."

"Look at this." I say, his eyes opening and both of our gazes stay glued to my tummy. "We made that."

Taehyung's corner of his mouth formed a small smile before his lips trailed back to my jawline. "I wouldn't want this with anyone else." He whispers into my ear, so only I could hear him.

I put my head back onto his chest as he straightens his body out, and I took a look at the man in the mirror.

His model-like features are so striking. His gaze so strong, his smile so contagious...how did I luck out by falling in love with someone so magical like him? To make the most innocent of things...with him?

"I couldn't imagine having anything like this with any other person. Nothing can compare what I feel right now." My emotions were just pouring out. His hands on the life we made, the feeling of his warmth, and his overall presence. I felt ready for today. "I feel so complete with you by my side."

Taehyung went to speak, but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Looks like people are arriving." Taehyung sighs, before sneaking one final kiss on my cheek before breaking apart.

It's the next day, and we organized a small get together with our closest friends to announce the pregnancy. I could sense Taehyung's nerves as I watched him adjust his hair. He exhales out, then smoothing his shirt before turning to me.

"It's going to be okay." I remind him and he nods silently.

We both walk down the hallway to my front door and to our surprise, it was Lisa and Jungkook.

"It's been a minute man, how's it going? I can't wait to catch up." Jungkook asks Taehyung, his hand going in for a friendly handshake and Taehyung brings him in for a hug.

"It's been going." Taehyung responds monotone.  "I have a lot to tell everyone."

"Thanks for inviting us, Rose. It's been a while." Lisa smiles so brightly towards me and I give her the same energy.

"I figured it would be great for all of us to get together since Taehyung is in town." I smile back.

"Well of course, we haven't seen him in awhile!"

My eyes lift from hers, drawing them to the door as it opens.

Namjoon and Jimin walk in. Jimin was all sunshine like usual, but Namjoon? His expression cold as his eyes travel from mine and lock his target on Taehyung.

"Rose." Namjoon speaks seriously and I swallow. His eyes quickly fall back to Taehyung, unamused. "Taehyung."

"Long time, no see." Taehyung speaks nervously once more and I felt my heart pick up a pace.