25.

(Rose's POV)

I'm in a hospital bed. My arm has an IV stuck in it, I'm connected to cords and wires and my temples are throbbing.

I haven't stopped bleeding.

The doctors haven't given me any answers which frightens me. They come in with their clipboards, whispering and coming in and out. I just watch them come and go.

I just want answers, but I'm waiting on Taehyung to arrive. What could he be doing? I need him right now.

I shut my eyes, whimpering from sadness and I allow more tears to flow. Namjoon is in the waiting room, frantically calling Taehyung who won't answer his phone to see how far he is. That only makes my worries worse.

I feel so alone. The type of loneliness I'm feeling is quite horrible, and only Taehyung is the person who knows how to comfort me. This is our baby. He only understands what I'm feeling.

I softly sob to myself before the hospital door opens. And to my surprise, Jungkook rushes in.

"Rose! Rose, oh my god." He pants, rushing to my side and he immediately wraps his arms around my shoulders, bringing my temple in for a kiss. "I came as quickly as I could."

"How...how did you find out?" I whimper.

"Namjoon called me just now, although I wish he would have told me sooner. I came as quickly as I could. I heard the news and I knew how much you would be hurting, so I came here." Our eyes lock as he tells me, and his sight alone calms my tears. "I couldn't bare to let you be here alone."

"Thank you," I softly say, bringing my attention to the hospital sheets that covered me up. "If only Taehyung would answer."

"He will be here, Rose. I promise. I know Taehyung, he loves you more than anyone." Jungkook promises, but I shook my head.

"Then why doesn't he answer his phone, Jungkook? I called him over and over."

"He's...he's a college student. It's different than what you and I are used to. His busy is different than ours." Jungkook explained, and I suppose I could understand but at the same time I couldn't. "He also lives far."

"He hasn't answered my calls. Namjoon has been trying to call him for hours, now. He said he would be here, but is he going to show up? We have told the doctors to wait, wait for the dad to show up. The dad of my child needs to be here. I can't do this without him here. Does he even care about me?" My eyes cloud as I ask that question.

"He cares, Rose. I know he does."

"This is an emergency. I need him here, Jungkook. I don't know what's going on. I'm bleeding. I'm worried sick that it has to do with the baby. I don't know what I'm going to do if I lose this. I can't imagine that happening. I..." I felt a sharp twisting sensation begin to happen in my stomach and I cry out in pain.

Jungkook sits up. "Rose, are you okay?"

Another turn happened, but this time it was more painful. "It hurts, fuck! It hurts!" I try to exhale as another jab happens and I lean forward, putting pressure on the pain to stop. "Jungkook, get my brother, please get my brother." I begged.

"Just...just lay down. Just stay still. Breathe. I'll go get him okay? Just, stay calm." Jungkook urges me to do, his hands grabbing the sides of my face and kissing my forehead. "Look at me."

My eyes fall into his, tears disappearing as our sights became locked once more. My breathing became rapid, but Jungkook hushed me to calm.