35.

(Lisa POV)

It's evening. Rose is at my house and we're curled up in my room under blankets while looking through magazines and eating pizza.

Not gonna lie, it was nice having my friend here. It felt like old times and I wish her and I could always remain this close so we can do more things like this.

"So what do you think the guys are doing?" I ask her, my mouth munching on a piece of pizza.

"I don't know, probably going out to eat. That's Taehyung's favorite thing to do." Rose answers, her eyes fixated on the magazine in front of her.

"I hope they're behaving." I tell her and Rose laughs.

"What do you think they would be doing? Going to the club and picking up girls? Taehyung doesn't do that kind of stuff." Rose continues to giggle and my heart sinks at her response. Only if you knew what your boyfriend was up to.

"You've never worried about what he's doing?" I ask her. I felt awkward tension in the air as she side eyes me when I ask her that. I probably shouldn't have asked but...

"Never, I trust him."

"I only ask because I read studies that most high school relationships don't last when college hits. And maybe because I've had problems with guys in the past, I just have trust issues. College is all about partying, you know? They get wrapped up in that lifestyle that they forget what they have back at home."

There was an awkward silence for a second.

"Can I tell you something and you won't judge me?" Rose asks and I look at her with slight concern.

"Of course, id never judge you."

Rose takes a deep breath in, her eyes not looking into mine but the sheets in front of her.

"I never really had my worries about Taehyung being away at school. I met his roommate, and the guy is weird. And I mean really weird. Taehyung and I were in his dorm and his roommate came home, and he picked up like black panties off of his floor and asked Taehyung who they belonged to? They weren't mine, of course. But I just thought that was weird? So I talked about it with Taehyung, and of course his roommate got so drunk he forgot who they belonged to."

My eyes grow wide. She is so naive, thinking her boyfriend wasn't up to anything while he's gone away at school. That underwear probably belonged to the girl he fucked, forgot, and then had to lie to save himself from it. How can someone be so blind?

"That's weird. That's so random that he would ask something like that though? Like, what a weirdo. Were you upset?" I ask.

"At first, yes. Only because it made Taehyung look bad in front of me but I know that Taehyung isn't the biggest fan of his roommate. But Taehyung isn't a partier anymore. He doesn't drink either. And he told me his roommate brings girls back and Taehyung kind of just has to deal with it since his roommate is older. He truly has no say in what goes on at his dorm But, it's all about trust. I know Taehyung's intentions while he's gone at school. He did tell me and that's all that matters to me."

I just wanted to scream that he was cheating on her, but I couldn't. I just couldn't do that to her. Not yet, at least. But how could she be so blind?