27.

A/N: thank you all for enjoying my story so far. If you've made it 27 chapters deep, thank you. I appreciate that you're on this rocky roller coaster. I just ask that all of you remain patient. There are so many things that will be happening. I am a slower writer, we need things to build in order for things to happen. I have SO much planned. Just you wait.

Enjoy the chapter! 💜

(Taehyung's POV)

This garden is beautiful. So many different flowers. Different shapes, smells, the colors. I smile to myself, taking in the scenery. A butterfly begins to flutter by, and my eyes follow its trail before it lands gracefully onto a rose flower.

I slip my camera out of my coat pocket, bringing the camera eye up close and begin to adjust the lense. My tongue pokes out of my lips, concentrating and keeping my hands steady.

Before my pointer finger can snap the picture, I feel a gentle hand approach my shoulder. Startled, I bring the camera away from my sight and turn lightly on my heel.

It's Sunmi. Her black locks lay beautifully on her chest, her signature ruby lips plump and she wore a beautiful sun dress.

"The flowers are beautiful, aren't they?" She asks me, causing my attention to turn back to the garden.

"Yeah, they are beautiful." I respond, my eyes gazing over the flowers along side of her.

"The meaning behind them is even more beautiful, maybe that's why this place means so much to me." Sunmi smiles.

Sunmi begins to kneel down, her nails painted a ruby red and her pointer finger pokes a red rose pedal. "Do you know what red roses stand for?"

"I never knew flowers held meaning, let alone roses. Although they're quite romantic." Dumbfounded by what she said, I scratch my chin for just a second, waiting for her response.

"Oh, how romantic they are. The meaning is quite wonderful. You're aware they come in different colors, right? The pink ones stand for passion, yellow symbolizes friendship, and well red...." She picks at the red rose, snatching it up effortlessly and out of the ground with her bare palm, not even caring if the thorns pricked her hand or not.

She stands up, turning to me with the stem held strongly in her palm. She holds it out to me, blood dripping from her hand and staining the grass we are standing on. "Roses stand for love and romance."

"Sunmi, you're bleeding." I state the obvious and she shakes the rose in front of me.

"It's okay. It's just a little bit of blood. I want you to have this rose." Sunmi smiles towards me again and I felt like something was off.

"It has blood on it, Sunmi. I don't want your blood on my hands. That's just unsanitary." My lips growl, taken aback from her offer. This is unlike her to do something like this.

"You already have it on your hands, what difference does it make?"

I look at both of my palms. My camera is still held tightly in my left hand, and my right hand is clean of any mess. Is she insane?

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Taehyung, with love and romance comes consequences if you choose to go against it. And while your actions certainly proved that argument so, I believe you should know what I'm talking about when your actions caused this. Because let's be real...you can't run from this forever. That just isn't fair, is it?" Her eyes shoot up towards mine and I feel my mouth drop open just a bit.