43 (please read!)

A/N: I just realized I "skipped" chapter 42. I didn't. I just couldn't remember the number I was on lmfaoooo. So this is a brand new chapter 43! Sorry for the confusion! Enjoy the 5,200+ words I typed!

Rose's POV)

They wanted to ask me something? I look around with a smug confused look across my face. I watch as a smiling Wooyoung comes around the corner, plopping his bottom comfortably onto the sofa next to me.

"What...did you want to ask me?" I didn't have the slightest clue what these boys wanted from me. My sight clocks back and forth to them both, while I watch the two of them communicate with their eyes.

"Wooyoung brought up that he talked about you working at the café with us." Namjoon slowly brings us, his gaze meeting Wooyoung, and Wooyoung nods.

I raised a brow. I didn't know that he was being serious about me working there. I thought he may have just been flirting with me or something, but I didn't know he meant what he was telling me. "Uh...I remember it being brought up but..."

"I think it's something you should think about. The baby is coming sooner than you think and we don't have much. I think it may be smart for you to get a small job so you can prepare and buy some essentials you need for when the day comes." Namjoon explains to me. I understand what he is telling me, but part of me is a bit hesitant to leap at it.

"I'm not going to lie..." I begin to say. "I know I should think about this job, but my concern is that I'm still in school. I don't know if I can jumble school, work, and having a baby on the way. That's a lot for me to handle at once."

"I understand, love. But that is part of the responsibility of having a child on the way at this age. As much as I want to help, right now I can't. I don't know if you've talked about child support from Taehyung or not, but right now it's really falling on you two to begin preparing for this. This is part of what happens when adult things happen when you aren't ready." Namjoon has a point. As much as I'm still a teenager, I can't be one anymore. I have bigger responsibilities on my shoulders.

"So, what would I be doing there?" I ask Wooyoung.

"Just the front counter. When someone comes up, ring in their order and give them whatever change back. I know that your back must be hurting, so I will have a chair for you, so you can sit the whole time. It'll give you some time to even do school work up on the counter if you need it. But, I could use the extra hand at the café and this will benefit you as well. I can even bump your pay up a couple dollars if you're willing to help." Wooyoung offers me, his eyes shining honesty and I purse my lips.

I felt almost cornered by all of this. On one hand, I could use this job. While dealing with my pregnancy, I haven't taken a step forward with preparing for a baby. This job could give me the money I need so I can get the things I need before the baby is here. On the other hand, I'm worried I can't jumble all of these things at once. The fear of doing so much with no rest and no social time may weigh heavy on me.

I sigh, trying to untangle my jumbled mind.

"I don't know...."

"I promise, you won't have to work hard. That's what myself and your brother are. Plus, it would be fun to have you here with us. It might be a good distraction to everything you're going through, too." Wooyoung smiles and I can't help but feel like a sucker for it.