Part 4

(This chapter is highly inspired by rdcorefour's part 11 of he's the one on Instagram )
I met Cheryl at Pops. "hey Cher"-B "Hey"-C "So you and Jughead"-C. My eyes widened and I sat down across her. "Yes, and?"-B "I thought you guys weren't even friends.."-C "Things Change!"-b "I'm warning you.. He's just gonna get his share of fun then leave you"-C "You don't know him!"-B "Uh yes I do"-C "You just moved her I've been here since I was a baby!"-C "It's not like you guys dated!"-B "You don't even know me!"-C..
Wha- she walked off and I started to cry.. what if she's right! No she can't be!

It was the next day and I went to school early for my torturing sesh. Juggie and I did that for about 2 weeks.. but we never became a couples just a few kissed and mini makeout here and there
It was after school and I went to the bathroom and then washed my hands. Then Veronica walked in and was wearing a white shirt with yellow sleeves and black shorts.. the shorts weren't even shorts more like a piece of fabric covering her privates. "Hey Elizabeth"-V "Hi?"-B. I got a paper towel and dried my hands. "Cute outfit"-V "Uh thanks?"-B. She then grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall. Her face then came close to mine. "just trust me baby"-V. I tried to move away but then she started to French kiss me. I couldn't break away from her kiss so I just decided to kiss her back. She then held my waist and I noticed she had her eyes closed. I then pushed her away and ran to outside. I wiped my mouth and tried to call Jug "Hello?"-J "Hey Juggie I was wondering if-"-B "Jk this a voicemail!"-J. Ugh that boy. I then texted him "Hey I tried calling you. Can I come over. Something weird just happened"-B. I then sat outside of the school on the steps and saw the three little dots appeared "I don't wanna see you"-J Drammaa Queen! "But it's really important pleeeeasssse ❤️"-B "No"-J "Omg What is your problem!!"-B. I then got up and went to his trailer. Not there. I then went to Pops. Not there either. Then I went to the drive in. I then went to his hideout and went in "Juggie"-B "What do you not understand about go away!"-J "Just tell me what's wrong!"-B "What do you mean?"-J "You haven't been answering my calls and you're being a diva"-B "Ok,and..."-J "Whatever. When's our next session?"-B "Never!"-J "What do you mean?!"-B "I've helped you enough"-J "You should be fine on your own"-J "Jug what are you talking about"-B "..."-J "Did I do something wrong?"-B "All of this is wrong"-J "Just go back to your friends and your girlfriend"-J "I know you can't wait to not have to hang around me"-J "What?! Jug that's not true"-B "Girlfriend? Plus most of my friends are your friends.."-B "Figure it out"-J "Juggie-"-B "It's Jughead"-J "..."-B "Fine! FINE!"-B "I- *voice breaks* I don't know what I did but I'm not gonna sit and cry over you!"-B "I'll just find someone else with a genius mind"-B "Come on, you just did tutoring to hang with me"-J "Uh Actually since your so blind and have your head up your ass you didn't notice, but I'm stupid. I didn't just ask you to tutor me cause I liked you! I really need help!"-B "Wait Betts-"-J "Its Elizabeth"-B.
*Turns and walks away*