Part 30

It was another day. Another 24 hours. One less day until school started. I didn't want summer to end but it always does. By this time last year I was still in Cali with my horrid mother and my horrid life. Without the love of my life.
Gladys and FP went on a few day cruise for their anniversary. I was fine with that, that just means more fun for us.

I woke up and went downstairs I yawned and turned the kettle on. I sighed and looked at a note. A rather long few notes on the table.
To do:
•Wash your clothes •Keep the house clean •Don't eat pops/ pizza for every meal •Wash the dishes
I kept on reading her list and it wasn't that hard of things to do.
I then looked at the rest of the notes and saw there was on with each of our names at the top
Betty
Please keep JB and Jug safe since your the only one with a brain in the house. You can have parties at the house but there has to be at least one adult and clean after yourselves. You can use FP and I's room for whatever you'd like. And if you have any other concerns you could text me.
Ps. Make sure Jug starts to study for school. And could you make sure he starts writing again. I would love to see him do that again
Thank you sweetie :) have a good day

I smiled at the note at put it in my bag. I then made myself some coffee and heard someone coming down the stairs. "Morning"-Jug said rather "peppy" I sipped my coffee and turned around "Morning love bug"-b I giggled at the weird name I had just called him but smiled anyways. "Did you have breakfast yet?"-J "No not yet I just woke up. You mom left you a note by the way"-B "Oh ok.. well I'll serve you a Jughead Special"-J "And What is that?"-B "It's a mix of every cereal. It is quite delicious if you ask me"-J "Well I'll take your word for it Chef Jones"-B he chuckled and poured two bowls of cereal. He put them on the table and took my coffee  and put it on a coster on the table. He then held my waist and pulled me close to him.
He pulled my face to his and kissed my lips gently. (He kissed her like they did when they were trying to save Pops.) I smiled at him and looked over at JB as she said "You two would make good parents"-JB I blushed and sat down at the table "How long have you been there?"-J "Long enough"-JB. She said getting a few fruits from the fridge.

It was later and I had just been washing dishes. I then wiped my hands and took my hair out of a ponytail. I forgot I hadn't gotten dressed so I did. In this

It was a bit out of my comfort zone

It was a bit out of my comfort zone.. I looked at myself in the full sized mirror and sighed. I looked at every part of my body examined it carefully thinking if I looked ok in it.
Then the door open "Oh sorry"-J "I-it's Fine"-B I said covering my hair over my shirt even though it was barely long enough to reach my front. I turned my back to him pretending to be fixing the drawers. "Whatcha wearing today"-J "Nothing special"-B I said with a giggle. I rummaged my draws looking for a jacket I could put over. "If your looking for a jacket you aren't going to find any In there"-J I sighed and turned around as he was leaning on the door frame
"Can you give me one then.."-B I said wanting to change I looked at him and he looked at me like I was food.. "Wow you look stunning"-J "Its Really out of my comfort zone.. I'm not sure if I should keep it on.."-B "You should definitely keep it on"-J he said basically having heart eyes. He went over to me and grabbed my hands. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I looked at him beanie then him "Aren't you hot?"-B "No."-J "Your so weird"-B "And it's so hot"-B I said before he could get any bag thoughts. He smiled at me as I held his face as I went as close to him as I possibly could. I kissed him slowly then passionately. He pulled away wiping the gloss off his lips.
I smiled and he smiled right back. Without even saying a word we just spoke a million with just a smile and a kiss.
"We should go somewhere today"-B "Actually I was thinking about going to the comic shop to get some inspiration for when school starts back up."-J "That's sounds great.. can we stop by the arcade?.."-B he looked at me as if I was joking and I smiled awkwardly "Fuck I love you. We are so different and so similar at the same time"-J I laughed and he took my hand and took my downstairs. I put my hair up in a ponytail but accidentally left two strands on each side of my face.

"JB wanna go out and we are gonna go to the comic shop and the arcade and maybe lunch"-J "Of course i do! Can we stop by the record shop while we're  at it?"-JB "Sure"-J I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it as Jug took FPs car and we went out.

~Sorry this was kind of short but cute Bughead is filled in this chapter~ Do you guys like cute Bughead or silly Bughead? Comment!