Part 9

She put her arms around me pulled me into a tight hug. I held her tightly what felt like a few hours even though it might've been a minute. I pulled away and looked at her pink hair and then her eyes. "Is it alright if I took a shower?"-B. "Of course! And you can stay here as long as you'd like.. I actually like having visitors! I'll get an outfit ready when you come out"-T. I smiled at her and she smiled back a really happy smile. I went into her bathroom which was very lovey.. I set down my towel and got into the shower.

As soon as I was done I dried off and put the towel around me once more. I opened the door to hear music. I giggled to see Toni dancing around. She stopped when she bumped into the counter. "Wow that was quick!"-T "Really? I felt like I was in there too long"-B "Oh I take a long time in the shower too. It's just so relaxing and gives you a time to think"-T. I nodded and sat down on her couch. She then gave me an adorable outfit. A white shirt with a rainbow on it and tight blue jeans. I changed quickly and she did my hair like hers. We talked for hours.. she soon did my makeup which left me a time to think. As she came close to my face I couldn't help but blush.. what was this feeling.. I couldn't possibly like her.. I'm straight.. we are besties.. most besties end up together in tv showed, movies, and even comics. I tried not to show how frustrated I was and smiled..

As she was dont I looked in the mirror to see how beautiful she had made me "Gee Toni, I look amazing"-B "When I have a beautiful canvas.. it's easy to make it prettier"-T. She said with a smile.. I blushed more.. if that was even possible. "For example.. if I'm taking a photo and the thing I'm taking a photo of is beautiful it's just makes the picture 10 times better.. well. I'm not very gonna at describing things"-T. We both giggled. I looked over at her and leaned in. I cupped her face and started to kiss her.. I was shocked by my actions but kept on kissing. It started to get more heated. I breathed heavily as we started to make out. She started to pull off my shirt and I pulled away. She had a shocked look on her face and her lipstick was smeared "I-I'm sorry I-"-T I then pressed myself against her as much as i possibly could. She pulled off my shirt and i pulled off hers. Something felt so wrong but yet so right about this. I kissed down her neck. I then sucked on it causing a love bite. She started to undo my pants and I undid hers. We made out for a couple more minutes.
Soon my bra was off and hers was too. She tried to catch her breathe as we took a break. I looked over at her beautiful face and smiled "Fuck.."-B I said finally catching my breathe. "Yup that's what we just did"-T. I laughed at her joke and sat up. She stared at my naked torso. "What?"-B I said confused. "You're so fucking hot"-T. She said grabbing my hand and pulling her towards her.
Soon enough we moved to the bedroom. As soon as we were both naked there was a knock at the door. Toni grabbed a big t-shirt and opened the door. I giggled as I remembered what just happened. She closed the door and I heard her open the door. I couldn't tell who she was talking to but I laid on her bed. Fully naked and thinking about her.. who knew I was bisexual. I sat up and got under the covers. Her bed was so comfortable. So soft and warm..

I laid there waiting until the door opened. Toni came in and closed the door.. "It was Jug.. he was coming back to say sorry. I told him you already went home"-T. She had a sad look on her face and I wasn't sure why. "What's wrong Toni?"-B "I'm not sure.. i-"-T. I smiled at her and she sat down next to me. I kissed her many times softly. I held her face. I then started to kiss her more passionately slipping my tongue into hers.
She pulled away. "I have an idea"-T I raised an eyebrow. "Let's have a little date at Pops to forget about him!"-T I nodded even though this felt so wrong.. I liked her.. right?

Soon enough we got to Pops. I sat next to her and she held my hand under the table. We talked and talked.. but the more we talked the more I felt uneasy.. and unhappy..

I looked at the dirty plate. I wiped my mouth and Toni went in for a kiss.. "Listen.. Toni I like you-"-B "I like you too!"-T she said cutting me off. "Wait till I'm finished.. I like you buuuut I love Jughead.. and I can't be with you.. I love you.. as a friend.. I-I'm Sorry.. b-"-B. I felt my heart start to race.. I can't deal with this kind of stuff! I looked around the room as it started spinning. I ran outside stumbling on my way.. I ran.. I cried.. the crud turned into sobs.. I probably looked drunk since the world around me was spinning. I looked to the side of me and saw a face I've seen before.. but I don't care.. I need to get away! Away from this madness! This chaos. I felt the tears start to get hot. I ran into the road then stumbled and fell..
Good.

I don't care I'm done with love. I'm done with life.

Then I noticed I was having a panic attack.. it was too late though..