Part 31

Jug first drove to the comic shop. Jug and JB went to superhero area and I went up to the worker and smiled. He smiled back and started to blush. He looked me up and down and bit his lip "Hi uh- do you have Sabrina comics?"-B he didn't respond cause he was too busy eyeing my body. He then shook out of his trance and looked at me "U-uh y-yeah we h-have some I-I-I-in the back"-Worker I smiled at him as he went in the back and dropped my smile. I motioned Jughead to come over to me and he did. "Stay right there when he comes back out kiss me and make him know who I belong to"-B jug nodded and gave me the comics him and JB wanted. I placed them down on the counter and the worker came back with all the Sabrina comics he could find. "Wow thank you so much"-B "A-anything for you- I UHh mean- these are half off"-Worker I smiled at him and I gave him my debit card. I looked over at JB and she smiled at me "I'm going to the car"-JB "Ok"-B I threw her the keys as the worker put all the comics in a bag and laid the bag on the table. "Ok that'll be 22.50"-Worker I nodded and he then gave back my card and I took the bag "O-oh let me get you one more thing. I-it's a s-Sabrina figure I had for a while an-and I didn't know what to do with it"-Worker I smiled at him as the worker went in the back.

Jug then went over to me then leaned against the counter. "Are we going to the arcade or the record shop first?"-B "Uh probably record cause they have food at the arcade"-J I nodded and kissed him passionately. The worker then came back over and gave me a little box "Thank you so much have a good day"-B "you too.."-Worker I held Jugs hand as we went out and went to the record shop.

We got a few records then ate and played a few at the arcade. We ate and went back home. JB went to her friend house and jug and I watched a movie and talked "Jeez if I see another guy hit on you or like even look at you the only thing they'll look at is my first and then blood"-J I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled at me and we locked lips. As if we became one. He pulled away slowly even though I still wanted more.
He then kissed my forehead and I sighed happily "Its going to be our one year soon"-J "Like two months"-B "Yeah buuut it's still soon"-J. I giggled at him the moved myself on to his lap. I faced my face to his and kissed him softly. I rested my head on his should and wrapped all my limbs around around. He stroked my back softly and I accidentally fell asleep.

Jughead-
I looked at my phone when I noticed her slight small snores. I chuckled at her and kissed her head. Gosh.. I looked around to see if I could get her off of me- even though I love her cuddles- Umm.. I tried to slowly move her off of my which worked. I covered her with a blanket and kissed her lips softly. She then moved her head still asleep "Ju-"-B she said quietly and barley moving her mouth whilst saying it. "Juggie"-B she said with almost a moaning tone.
I laughed quietly and got up. I went over and got my laptop and went upstairs to work.

Betty~
I woke up from a short nap feeling disoriented. I rubbed my eyes forgetting I had makeup on. I then picked up a towel and went to shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around my body as I blow dried my hair. I put it up into a bun to get it out of my face. I opened the door to my room to see Jug on the desk working.
He always went into a "zone" when he worked. I softly closed the door trying not to bother him and went over to my clothes. I picked out a long t-shirt and some comfy shorts for the rest of the day. He spun the chair around as I was brushing my hair. "Oh"-J "Hi?"-B "Your awake"-J "Yeah I have been for the last hour"-B I said putting on work gloss "Did Jelly come home?"-J "Yup"-B "Did you take a shower?"-J "Mhm"-B "Oh"-J he spun the chair back around without an "I love you" or "can I have a kiss" or even a hug.. I sighed and put my hair back into the bun I had it in and put some socks on. I went downstairs without saying a word and leaving the door open.

JB was making a Pb&J which she usually does at this time. She then sat next to me on the couch as I hugged my knees and opened my phone to see a lot of notifications "Something wrong?"-JB "Kind Of"-B "Spill"-JB "Jugs acting kinda weird."-B "He usually would get like this when school starts"-JB I nodded believing her but not thinking that was the whole truth.
Then I saw a text from Veronica from 20 minutes ago

"Can we talk?"-V "Yeah I'll call"-B "No like in person.."-V "Ok?"-B "Everything alright"-B
*seen*
Oh god. I instantly thought of the worse. I put on my sneakers and grabbed my bag stuffing a few things into it.
I took the keys to the car (not Jugs motorcycle but Gladys car she left from them)
I went to Veronica house and knocked on the door. At first there was no reply..