Part 37

I woke up in a strange room. I slightly opened my eyes feeling very tired and worn out. I then remembered the events from last night and saw Jug cuddling his little "Hot dog" stuffie. I felt harm in his arms but he then adjusted his arm my lower back. I noticed he had just woken up too. He looked down at me and then closed his eyes again. He groaned and I giggled. "I'm fucking tired"-J "Me too Jug."-B I heard his heart beat as I moved my head more on his chest.
He sighed still having his eyes closed "Your really warm.. I don't wanna move"-J I smiled as he put his dog by my hand and rubbed his eyes "Jug"-B I said mor serious. I then got more the duvet to cover me and sat up. "What is it baby?"-J "Do you think we'll get a house for ourselves?"-B "Yeah of course. Maybe senior year"-J "Maybe for your birthday I can get you a real hot dog"-B he scoffed and looked down at the toy "No way. My mom would freak if some shaggy shit came in her house. Plus Jelly is allergic"-J I nodded and looked down at his hand. "Whatcha thinking bout?"-J "A-Actually.. surprisingly nothing"-B "I wanna stay here all day"-J he said quickly after I had just finished speaking "Yeah. This hotel is lovely."-B

He then put his hand on my back which made me jump "Oh sorry- I-I can move my hand"-J "No Juggie."-B I said moving his hand back to where it was. I then rested my head down on his should. "God I wanna marry you"-J he mumble. I put my hand on his chest and I sighed then mumbled back "Senior year"-B he looked down at me "Wait what?"-J "End Of senior year you can put a ring on me"-B he smiled then kissed my head.

I then sat up and looked at his beautiful green eyes. I exhaled deeply and got up. I then looked  at the clothes in my bag and got out

I put on the necklaces and bracelets Jug had given me

I put on the necklaces and bracelets Jug had given me. I brushed my hair and put it up into a bun. I looked over at Jug who was on his phone still naked in the end. "Get uppppp"-B he put his phone down and I sat down on the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He pinned me against the bed and looked at me. "I love you"-B I look at him up and down then put my hand on his chest "Love you too". I kissed his lightly as he wen ton top of me. I started to giggle and then felt his boner "Oh fuck off"-B I said pushing him off of me and sitting on the side of the bed. He scoffed and got up. I looked at myself in the mirror in the mirror by the bed and tried to fix my messed up bun. I did a no makeup, makeup look since I was tired.

I turned around and saw Jughead putting on his beanie and fixing a few pieces of his hair. "Juggie"-B I said sitting on my legs. He put the mirror down and looked at me "Hm?"-J "Come here"-B I said with a smile. He smiled back and sat in front of me pulling me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him rested my head on his shoulder. He held me tight..

We sat there for a good couple minutes. I then sat up straight and sighed "Ready to go back home my love?"-J "As long as your coming"-B I said with a giggle and grabbing my backpack. He grabbed his thing and took my hand as we went back to her motorcycle and went home.

He opened the door and held it open for me. I set my backpack down by the door and he shrugged "Hello?"-J no one answered "Guys?"-J then JB came down the stairs wearing a cropped hoodie that was blue with some patches on it With grey skinny jeans and black combat boots. She had a few bracelets on and her hair was up into two space buns. She little spaceship earrings and was wearing a full face of makeup. "oh uh- y-your home early"-JB. Jug held my hand tight and I could tell he was getting annoyed/upset or some type of emotion "And where do you think your off to."-J "I'm going with my friend. And I have the texts to prove it"-JB she opened her phone and went to her texts and showed Jug a few texts from her friends.
"Fine. Go"-J he said opening the door. He threw his beanie on the couch once he went to the living room. "What's wrong?"-B I said sitting beside him. "She was meeting a boy I know it! I don't want her to date.. she's too young she'll get hurt.. those texts were obviously fake! B-but I didn't want to be 'that over protective older brother'.."-J "Hey-Hey Juggie. Let's go look for her at Pops. If she's not there we can look somewhere."-B he ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath "No.. I wanna be with you I don't want to worry about her.. she can do what she wants"-J I nodded and kissed his cheeks. "Well I'm going to fix up our room"-B he smiled and I walked upstairs grabbing our bags.

I put most of the things away and was going to washed the dirty clothes. After I was done I walked down downstairs holding the dirty clothes. I then saw Jug  on the couch reading a book. "Whatcha reading?"-B I said putting the clothes into the hamper. "oh uh this book called beloved"-J "Oh I've read that before it's really good"-B I said sitting down next to him. He put his arm around me "In trying to get inspired to write but- I just can't"-J I frowned at him and sighed "Well uh- maybe reading books will help you? I don't know Juggie you just need the perfect topic to write about"-B

He nodded and went back to reading. I opened my phone and went to instagram. I saw a picture of Veronica  and Toni holding hands. I swiped to the next picture and it was one of them kissing. Then another of them dancing. Then one more of them shopping together.
Gosh.. I feel like they aren't fit for each other. As if they were only dating each other to get back at their ex's or just something like that...