Part 7

I looked Archie straight in the eyes.

~Flashback~
It was the first day of 9th grade! I held the straps of my pink backpack with a ballerina charm on it. I've always wanted to look as beautiful as a ballerina! I bit my lip looking around at the new school. Looking for my bestie Archie! I then saw red hair sticking out of the crowd. "Hi Archie!"-E I said with a big smile "Hey Elizabeth"-A.. we walked the class and spent the whole day together. He then took my back to him home which was right next to mine. No one was home. His dad was in Chicago with his Mom. I really liked his Andrews and I'm sure she's going to be my mother in law. I looked at Archie ad he put down his backpack and took mine. He then held my hand and took me up to his room. "So E"-A "Whats up?"-E "You're so pretty andd-"-A "Yes?"-E. He pushed me against the wall.. he kissed me softly then passionately.. something felt so wrong.. I looked at him and pushed him away "Listen.. Your cute.. but not that cute!"-E "Plus I see you go in the bathroom everyday with a different girl! I'm not gonna be your toy Archiebald"-E. I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack. I hurried home and told my mother what happened..

~Back to reality~ I took Jugs hand and ran out of the movie theater. I then knocked into someone "So sorry-"-B I looked up and saw it was my mom. "Who's this?"-M "He's uh-"-B.. I never told her about Jug.. Why is she even here.. I looked at jug and back to her "Are you- you two dating?"-M.. I soon felt the awkward tension grow. I could almost cut it.. "Yes.."-B.. she then examined Jug and saw his serpent jacket "A.. serpent.."-M "Yes mother. It just a jacket.."-B I didn't want to tell her that it was actually a gang.. "No- no- that's a gang! My old boyfriend was a serpent!"-M. I felt my face getting hot.. I let go of Jugs hand and crossed my arms.. "You're dating a gang boy.. Elizabeth look at me!"-M. Her tone went sharp.. I felt uneasy. I look at her and not the floor. "My perfect little baby.. has turned into.. a- a slut"-M I started to breathe heavily. Almost like steam was coming out of my ears. I looked at her clenching my fists. Making my nails dig into my palms. I then swung at her. The tears then started to fall like a hot, steamy, waterfall. "I AM NOT A SLUT!"-B I yelled. I swung and scratched her. I felt Jug pulled me away from her. I tried to grab at her as I became hysterical. "You're the slut for raising me in Polly's shadow and making me a terrible child!!!"-B. I started to calm down as she left not saying a word. Jug and I both feel to the floor.. I could feel everyone's eyes.. I wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could. "Shh.. it's ok."-J he whispered.. I started to calm myself "I wanna go home but I don't want to see her.."-B "I'll take you to my place"-J. I nodded and he took me to his trailer. After getting our things from the hotel

I looked around and sat down on his couch.. he sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I looked at him. "Thanks for letting me stay here with you"-B I said quietly. "Yeah.."-J I was mentally exhausted.. but i didn't care.

I bit my lip as Jug took his beanie. He looks absolutely adorable without his beanie. I then felt my heart start jump in my chest. I'm not sure why but.. we are alone.. we are two teens in love.. I licked my lips knowing what I wanted.. I kissed Jug slowly. He grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. I then kissed him passionately. Our mouths playing a little game together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to take off my shirt. I then pushed myself against him as much as I could. He started to undo my pants and I took off his shirt. I tried to catch my breathe as he started to kiss my neck.
As soon as both of all our clothes were off he took me to his room and we started to get more.. (I'm not really the one to "act out that stuff so think in your head about it)

I then woke up and wrapped the soft blanket around my torso. I hadn't noticed before but I saw Jugs and. I giggled but i couldn't help myself. He then slightly opened his eyes. "morning"-B I said softly. "Hey.."-J he looked down at me as i sat up. I stroked his face and then kissed him. He rested his head on my shoulder. I felt so calm.. so happy.. I started to blush as he sat back up. "You look adorable when you've just woken up"-J. I giggled and smiled a big smile at him. Oh gosh I love him.. but I can't tell him that. There was a knock at the door and I got up and got Jugs shirt and put it on.

I opened the door and saw Toni. Me and Toni had become like sisters. She's the best friend I've always wanted. Jug didn't know it that. I squealed and hugged her tightly as I hadn't seen her in so long "T.T!! I missed you!"-B "Me too! I'm so happy I came over i didn't even know you were here!"-T. I giggled and smiled at her. If I was single and lesbian I'd totally date her. She hugged me once more and kissed my cheek. It wasn't weird for us too kiss each other we did it a few times before when we hung out at Pops. It kind of became an inside joke. Before she had been drunk and kissed me soo..
But i kissed my old besties. I looked over at Jug who was fully clothed. "Hey Jug. Here's the things you wanted for your-"-T. I didn't listen to the rest. I went over and got my self a cup of water. I then had a light bulb go off in my head. I then went over to them