Part 32

Then Veronica opened the door and she had no makeup on.. she usually wears makeup no matter what. I looked at her concerned at she took my hand and guided my through her house and to her room. I sat down on her bed and she did the same "sooo what's up?"-B I could see she had tears in her eyes as she opened her phone. She handed it to me and I read it. At the top it said Reggie.

"Hey Hiram when should I bring the stuff?"-R
"Reginald! This is the wrong Lodge you know your girlfriend!"-V "Hey hey it was a joke.."-R "No it was not! I told you when we started dating you couldn't do business with my dad !"-V "I just needed the extra money! Sorry Ronnie but it's either that or I sold jingle jangle"-R "Omg. I can not believe you. You are selling jingle jangle!!! My father makes jingle jangle!!"-V "K. Whatever. If you can't support me then we're done!"-R

I then handed her phone back. "Hey he was a jerk boys will just be at your door in no time"-B "Yeah.."-V I then glanced over her shoulder and saw a few bottles of alcohol.. "Ronnie"-B "I had to- I'm not completely drunk I'm just-"-V she sighed and looked at the bed "While we are on the topic of sharing things.. I wanted to tell you- I'm bi"-V she looked at me seriously with tears dripping down her cheeks. "Oh V I'm happy for you. Whatever you want you can do"-B she smiled at me. "I just want someone to love me for once.. or just get a good make-out"-v I smiled at her and sighed "Wheres your bathroom. I was going to go but I didn't have a chance back home"-B "Oh it's the first door on the right"-V I smiled and went to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I then opened up my texted and texted Jug "Hey Jug. Soo ronnie just went through a breakup and- I swear to everything I love you and I'm not into girls buuuut I want to make her feel better"-B "So your going to have sex with her?"-J "No no just like a makeout to make her feel better"-B "But then you'll break her heart once you tell her you don't like her"-J "Juggie baby, believe me I know ronnie this will make her feel better."-B "Fine. Just come home before dinner so I know you didn't fuck"-J "Your too cute .Ly ttyl xoxo"-B I then flushed the empty toilet and went out and sat on the bed smiling at her to make her feel better.

I then leaned in and held her face. She looked at me happily knowing what I was going to do. I kissed her slowly as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I was disgusted about what I was doing but getting Jug to "sign off" on it made me feel better. She then put her hand on my boob and slid her hand to the bottom of my shirt and started to take it off. I pulled away and looked at her as she started to giggle. I could tell that when I went to the bathroom she had more drinks. That's why she didn't taste sweet like jug. I moved off the bed as she fell back and looked at the ceiling. I then saw her eyes closed as she passed out on the bed. I wiped my mouth and picked up a piece of paper and wrote "Hey V sorry I couldn't say goodbye but when I came back from the bathroom you were passed out"
I set the paper on her side table and went back home.

Gosh I really hate the taste of alcohol. I fixed my lipstick as I drove back home. I opened the door and saw Jug putting some plates on the table. "How'd it go"-J "Terrible. She was drunk and she absolutely stunk of it and tasted like it. And she tried to undress me so I ran out of there as fast as I could-"-B I noticed I was starting to ramble. Jug started to laugh "Do you feel guilty?"-J I widened my eyes "Yes.."-B I said mumbling. He turned around and opens his arms wide. I hugged him tight just melting in his arms. He held my face and looked at my eyes "Don't feel guilty. I'm just glad you told me and asked"-J I smiled and softly kissing his lips.

After we ate I went upstairs and changed into my pjs. I sighed as Jug came in and locked the door. I didn't think much of it as he went over to his drawer and exhaled deeply "Did you like kissing Veronica?"-J "Definitely not"-B "Are you sure?"-J he said taking off his shirt and putting on a different one to sleep in. I couldn't help but watch. I bit my lip almost making it bleed. "I'm very sure"-B "Well.. maybe you can confirm your answer."-J he said as he flopped on to the bed and I got on top of him. He held my waist and slipped his hands under my pants I giggled as he moved his hands to my my butt. I gently put my hands on his face and pulled him in for a kiss. He then moved his hands to my shirt slowly taking it off. He then rested his Hands back under my pants. I then pulled myself as close as I could to him. Things then escalated quickly as tension grew, our love grew strong, our clothes were on the floor.. and uh well I kinda moaned too loud

~Should I make this more family friendly?~