Part 15

Last time:
"Wait"-J leaned against his bike and looked at him "Just give me the damn- keys? I'll drive I don't know how bu-"-B he pulled out a box and I looked at him.
Now:
He opened the box to show a necklace. It had a star and a J on it "Look"-J he pointed to his wrist and pulled up his sleeve. He had a bracelet with a moon and a B on it. I hugged him so tight we almost fell over. I moved my hair so he could put it on me.
I kissed him passionately and smiled "Thank you Juggie I love it.. And I love you so so sooo much!"-B "I love you too my baby girl"-J. He got on his bike and I followed "Would you say I'm your candy girl?"-B "I'd say you're my drug"-J I giggled as we drove to Pops.

We were a little late but the other serpent were too. Jug sat me down at a booth and kissed me "What was that for?"-B "Cauuuse I love you"-J  I giggled and put my arms around him. He coughed and became serious as the doors opened.. like a different person. I never seen him like this except when I first met him.. when he was with the serpents. I sighed and felt unusually uncomfortable. I looked up at the boys who had just sat down. Toni then sat next to Jug who was in the middle of us too. I felt my heart pounding- but not in a good way! What happened to my silly-funny-sarcastic-goofy Juggie. Now he's just serious and boring.
The rest of the time I just blanked and didn't talk they laughed a couple times but I sat and stared. "Hey! Lady!"-J I looked up at the lady approaching the table.. she took our orders but I just ordered a milkshake as I was feeling uneasy..

The rest of the time I was uncomfortable and stiff. I sat sipping my milkshake not looking at them I moved my milkshake to the end of the table as I wanted to look at the placemat then someone made a joke and banged the table and the rest of them did to. My milkshake then spilled all over my velvet skirt. They all then want silent as i clenched my jaw. "oh my god we are so sorry"-S "Its Fine she can just wipe it off- l-like your other skirt"-J I looked at them dead serious. "ITS actually not easy AT ALL!"-B I stood up as it dropped down my legs and on my shoes. I ran to the bathroom trying not to have a panic attack. I soaked a paper towel and sat on the sink and wiped it away. I wiped my shoes but now I was soaked. I threw my shoes off and my shirt and put my head in my hands as I sat on the floor.

I sat on the floor with no skirt or shoes on waiting for Jesus himself to help my situation but obviously nothing would help.

I tried not to cry and looked up as the door opened. "Delivery..."-J I tried not to smile at the sight of him.. since I was meant to be mad. "i uh-"-J I noticed he was really upset or mad- or- I wasn't sure. He held something pink in his hand. He held it up.. it was my pink skirt. I looked at it and my skirt on the floor. "H-"-B I clutched my necklace and he gave me the skirt. I quickly put it on and hugged and kissed Jug. I put my shoes back on and went back out to the table.

I was feeling a lot better since before my milkshake incident. But after we came out we already had to go to the random location for my "Crowning" or would it be "Jacket-ing" I then noticed we were already there. It was a junk yard. Cute just my aesthetic. I looked around the area. Jug went over to the stage and set up a few things. As people started to show up we started.
"AHEM! Everyone, everyone please pay attention. So as your serpent king I have finally found my serpent queen!"-J the crowd cheer and he looked over at me for a second then back out at the serpents "She has now been crowned with a tattoo or a jacket! So we have to change that"-J I crowd yelled and roared. Jug looked over at me and held his hand out. I then went over to him and he took a serpent jacket out of his bag.

I then put my back to him and he put the jacket on me. The crowd roared and cheered and even clapped.

As soon as I got home I took a few pics before my outfit/makeup/hair would be ruined. I sat on the couch and sipped my water. I then changed into a big t-shirt that I had for a while. I then sat back down on the couch and turned on the tv "You still look so fucking hot"-J "Speaking Of fucking. Come here"-B I held my arms out waiting to him. He then sat down and I sat on his lap. "Why were you acting so different with me and your serpents?"-B "I was?"-J "Yeah didn't you see me I was as silent as ever!"-B "I'm sorry. You should've told me"-J. I smiled at him feeling my heart warm. I started to kiss him softly then passionately. I wrapped my arms around him and then slowly moved my hands to his shirt. I started to unbutton his shirt and he took off mine. I unbuttoned the rest and took it off.
Anddd there was a knock at the door. "Are you-"-J I covered his mouth and moved off of him. I laid on the couch and got the blanket and put it over me i got a book and started to read it. Jug then opened the door forgetting his didn't have shirt on. I put mine on and went back to what I was doing "Can I talk to betty"-F I looked over to see fangs and I closed my book and set it on the coffee table. I went over to him and he gestured me to talk outside. I got a jacket so I wouldn't get cold. Jug closed the door and I noticed I grabbed Jugs jean jacket. Eh whatever it's still cute on me. "Hey I'm really sorry about what happened today"-F "What?"-B "The milkshake.."-F "Oooh"-B "It's fine."-B he put a fake frown on his face and I held the doorknob "Well-"-B he pulled my back over to him and tried to kiss me "Heyyyy- buddy-friend-brother-dude I have a boyfriend!"-B I started to feel that sense of awkwardness from when I did at the diner. I quickly went back inside "Did you-"-B "Yes"-J. I slid down to the floor. "I need to get my mind off what the hell just happened"-B. I took of Jugs jacket and set it beside me "Well I guess I'll be the man to do that"-J. He picked me up and we began what we had started earlier. And we may or may not have gotten a little tipsy.
Whoops