Part 20

After  I dried my tears I went back into the bedroom and helped Jug pack my bags. I then kissed him and went into Mrs.Jones car as she drove me home. I thanked her and then rang the doorbell. "One moment!"-M she opened the door and looked at me shocked "oh my! What have those southside scums done to you"-M "Thanks for the greeting hello!"-B I pushed past her and went up to my room that was thankfully the same how I left it I spent the day fixing my room and unpacking everything.
There was a knock at my door as soon as I was done I opened it- Polly "Elizabeth!!"-P she opened her arms and I closed my door. I absolutely hate my sister but I absolutely love her. I locked the door and sent a video of my room to Jug.
"You made it in one piece!"-J
"Thankfully.. I don't wanna be here it's a hell hole they are acting like everything is back to normal even though it's not."-B
"Oh ):"-J
"Can I call?"-B
"Can't I have to help my dad with something."-J
"Ok love you"-B
*seen*

I screamed into my pillow which helped so my mother or sister didn't hear. What's going on the world around me is crumbling I'm crumbling!
I tried to take some deep breathes. I hugged my legs and pushed my back against the backboard. I sighed as the door bursted open. I noticed I didn't lock it. "What's that?"-B "Sage Elizabeth use your brain"-M "For?"-B "To clean your room and you from those Jones people"-M "I hope you don't think I'm getting rid of Jughead! I love him and however amount of sage you use he won't leave!"-B I heard her mumble something but I couldn't hear. She looked around my room "Why'd you unpack everything?"-M "Because I'm going to live here..?"-B "Oh didn't you know I got a job back in California. We are going back and for good this time"-M I looked at her shocked but I knew this was going to happen I knew it.. We were always moving. I froze as she left my room.
I couldn't bare talking to Jughead about it but I just passed my day by and then woke up the next day to a call a call from Jug telling me to come over so I did.. I looked at him pretending to be happy "I have news!"-J I awkwardly laughed "I do too"-B "My mom bought a house right next to yours!"-J I gulped and looked at him. I just have to tell him "Well- dont- im moving back to Cali.. for good"-B he looked me in the eyes as the happiness became sadness and his heart broke into a million pieces. He turned cold "Why.."-J before I could answer he broke. He snapped. He kicked the coffee table making it shatter. He sobbed and fell to the floor. "I'm sorry I can't choose what my idiotic mother does! This is your fault since you got in touch with her!"-B
I broke too we both broke. I ran out of his trailer and formed a plan in my head of what I was going to do.. but I couldn't do it.
I walked back home and started packing. If I left silently no one would notice I left.

After we were doing packing and loading them up we left. I fell asleep in the car since it was very late.

I woke up by my mom waking me up. I looked at her as the sun had just come out. "We're home!"-M I smiled at her and remembered all the good memories I had in Cali. I looked at the house in awe of how big and beautiful it was. "Wow I love it mom"-B "The movers should be coming in an hour or so, so we can look around and find the cool new places around here!"-M I nodded and took the keys from her. We looked around the house and fell in love.

I looked outside to see the movers coming and bringing boxes in. I took my boxes to my room and unpacked. After I was done my room looked great but I got a call. "Hello?"-B "Hey Betty I'm sorry I blew up on you but I just couldn't bare the thought of you moving. I uh was wondering if you wanted to go to Cheryl's and have a pool party"-J "No I'm good"-B i flopped down on my bed and opened my journal. "Please! I'm sorry I really am I just wanna see you and hang out before you go"-J "There's a slight problem with that"-B "What? If it's your mom-"-J "Its not my mom I already left we already got to Cali and we already unpacked. Toodles"-B.
I hung up and was about to write in my diary when my mom called me down. I went downstairs and saw the new and improved smith house. "Wow it looks great mom"-B "Wait.. is Polly staying in riverdale?"-B "No no. She's coming just in her car with the twins"-M I nodded and went to make a sandwich.

You already moved?-J
Betty please talk to me!!!
You can't do this to me!
You can't ignore please!
Betty baby just tell me everything
Just
Typing...

I rolled my eyes and silenced my phone. I saw there was one more box with my name on it and took it upstairs. I unpacked it and saw it was my clothes. And my serpent jacket with the jacket Ronnie gave us.
I folded  it and put it in the back of my closet. A walk in closet I mean. Cali was and is much much better than stupid riverdale. And it's way less depressing.

I'm leaving old boyfriends and friends in the past.
Where they belong.