Part 14

Then:
Jug kissed me pushing me against a chair. "Ahem"-A I pulled away and looked over at Archie "What?"-B
Now:
"Can you not just makeout infront of me.."-A. I rolled my eyes sitting down on the arm of chair i was against. Jug sat down on the chair and we both looked at Archie. "I meeean we can do whatever we want"-B "I know your just making out to make me jealous"-A "Well we fucked about 5 times and you weren't there so we just love each other"-J. I laughed and nudged Jughead "Wait- did you guys-"-A "Said I love you?"-B "Yes, Yes we did"-J. I looked over at Jug and smiled. Once I looked up Archie had just left the lounge. I high fives Juggie and I stood up. "I'll get your schedule and locker key and I'll show you around"-B "Ok I'll be right here"-J. I then went over to the table which had no line. "Veronica, can I have the schedule and locker key for Jughead"-B "Fine"-V. She gave me his things and I went back to the lounge. "Juggie come on"-B. I took his hand and showed him his classes which he had some with me. After that the school bell rang and we had the same first period class so we went to it. I sat down in my normal seat and jug sat behind me to my right. I got out my notebook and writing tools.

"Forsythe Jones, Antonette Topaz, Fangs Fogarty, and sweetpea (I don't know his last name) Please stand up and say one thing about yourselves"-T I turned around and looked at them. "Forsythe aka Jughead. I uh I'm the s-"-J he looked over at me and I smiled at him "Betty is my Uh girlfriend"-J. I smiled and blushed knowing that's what he said instead of "Im the serpent king" Jughead sat down and wrote something on a paper as the others introduced themselves "My nickname is Toni topaz."-T she shrugged and sat down. The rest of them introduced themselves and the teacher began to teach. We were just writing notes which is totally easy. I Jug dropped his pencils by my chair so I picked it up and saw a paper was attached to it. I took it off and gave him is pencil.

"Wanna go to Pops after school with the serpents? Then maybe after I can give you your serpent jacket :) <3 Ly"-J.i looked over at him and nodded and began writing again.

The day went by quick. I stopped by my locker to put my books in it.
I had decorated it so it was soo cute. I looked at the picture of a few selfies Jug and I had taken. And a photo of me when I looked adorable!

I then closed my locker and looked for Jug

I then closed my locker and looked for Jug. I then stopped by the bathroom since the school was almost empty. I didn't know where Jug was so I just went quickly to the blue and gold room to drop some other things off. I put down my backpack and looked through it. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped "Oh my god- you can sneak up on my Jug!"-B "Sorry.."-J. I kissed him and hugged him tight "It's fine"-B. "So this is the Blue and Gold room?"-J. He looked around the messy room and found a typewriter "Wow this is amazing"-J "You like typewriters?"-B "Yeah. A while ago before my dad became an crazy man I would write all the time. I had a typewriter but my dad smashed it when I got into trouble with the serpents."-J "Oh.. I wish you could take that one but you can't. I'd get in so much trouble if anything happened to this room"-B "Don't worry I'll keep it safe. Why is it so messy in here?"-J "Oh cause I never have time to clean it up"-B "Do you have any homework?"-J "No,Why?"-B "Well we don't have to go to Pops till around 6 so we have some time to spare"-J "Oh ok!"-B I took out my ponytail as it was bothering me and brushed my fingers through my hair. "Damn"-J "What?"-B "Your so hot"-J. I giggled and put my backpack by the floor.
I started to clean up the paper and Jug went over to the typewriter and did something over there. I didn't look what he was doing.

After we got the place cleaned up jug went to go get a broom. And I looked around in awe of how nice it looked. I then wrote on a little paper.
"Property Of Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper" I then folded it and taped it so whenever someone entered they'd see that. I looked at the time and noticed it was 5:30. I then grabbed jug as soon as he came in the room "Jug! I haven't even gotten ready for- for the thing and I'm a mess- your a mess!"-B I started to panic. He then put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him kissing me passionately. He slowly moved his hands from my waist to my back and then  the back of my pants. I put my arms around him.

I pulled away slowly with a smirk on my face. "Ok anyways we should go we can do shit later in here but I have to get myself cleaned up"-B

We then went back to his place and I got myself cleaned up. I looked through my clothes and couldn't find anything so I decided to worry about that later. I did a "harsh yet cute" look with my makeup.

 I did a "harsh yet cute" look with my makeup

And I just matched my lips to fit the eyes. I straightened my hair and got into a black short sleeve shirt and  a velvet pink skirt with black boots. It didn't match well but it looked kinda cute.

 (This is the inspiration I got for her outfit but I had to edit the black shirt)I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Hot"-B I covered my mouth as I accidentally said that out loud. I looked at my dull lips and got my gloss and glossed them up. I rubbed my lips together and looked at how pretty I looked.
I trotted out of the bathroom and jug turned around in awe. I put my hand on my hip and threw my hair back. "Can you- fuck me"-J. I laughed almost falling to the floor as the hells almost made me as tall as Jughead. I went over to him and kissed him. I held his face and he held my butt. I got him purse and took out my phone. "I'll tel everyone we are on the way"-B "Ugh i just wanna fuck"-J I rolled my eyes at him as I held his hand and went to his motorcycle. "We can fuck later. Just.. come on Jug we have to go"-B "Wait"-J leaned against his bike and looked at him "Just give me the damn- keys? I'll drive I don't know how bu-"-B he pulled out a box and I looked at him.

Dun
Dun
Dunnnnn
(I had wayyyy too much fun with this. I love the goofier/cuter side to Bughead. I wanted to just show their love for each other in this one. Sorry it took so long also thank you all for your support and love! And I hope you like the little longer chapter. Xoxo love y'all!)-Author A ;)