Part 24

It was the first day on school. And I woke earlier then normal. I got into

And then added a few signature Betty touches to my outfit

And then added a few signature Betty touches to my outfit. I did a simple makeup look.
I ate some cereal as Jug came down rubbing his eyes "Morning Juggie"-B "Hey"-J he said with a yawn. I giggled at his messy hair and how cute he looked. "A-are you always up so early?"-J "Usually Yes"-B "Oh"-J I then poured him some cereal and he ate it then got dressed. I threw him his beanie and he got his keys and his backpack.
I got mine and we went to school.

Outside people were chatting and doing last minute studying. Jug and I both went in to try and find Veronica and Cheryl and everyone else. Then I spotted the serpents all grouped together by the stairs. They then saw us and I went over to them and gave them all Hugs. I asked them simple questions then went to find my girls.
I took Jugs hand and led him through the hallways. Then i heard girls laughing by the gym.

I saw red and black hair with their backs facing  me.
I then saw they were all wearing matching outfits and went over to them "Hey girls"-B they then turned around and they were wearing gym uniforms. "ohhh Betty"-V The girls then became quiet and I  knew something was up. Jughead could tel something was going on too... I could tell he noticed it too. He wrapped his hand around me and looked at them with a straight face and very fierce.
I then put my "bad bitch" look on and my smile went to a annoyed look.
"What's this whole bullshit your playing here?"-B "Cheryl and Veronica drew on your locker"-? A girl from the back who seemed new yelled out. The school bell then rang and I basically ran to my locker. Jug was trying to stop me but he got lost in the sea on people. I went to my locker that had people crowded around it. It had the words "go to hell serpent slut" written in what looked like blood.
Hot tears streamed down my face and mascara and eyeliner tranced my cheeks.
"move"-J I heard Jughead say behind me. I then noticed there was a "Betty doll" hanging on a nail. I grabbed the doll and jug wrapped his arms around me. "It's just spray paint!"-B I said to him trying to pretend it was a pretty picture even though it was the exact opposite "baby.. I don't think that's spray paint."-J he said calmly pulling me away from the crowd.

We stopped by the principals office and told him what went on "Well to prevent this from happening. You must from now on cover up and your tattoos, not wear those jackets, and cover up/ take off any gang material"-PWB (principal Weatherbee) "I will not do any of those thing. I stay true to my gang and I am their leader"-J "Fine. If you don't take off your jackets and cover up your tattoos. You will be suspended"-PWB " Go ahead"-J I looked at jug as he clenched his jaw and I could almost see smoke go out of ears. "Suspend him and you s-suspend me too"-B I said quickly and kind of confidently.

"Oh.. uh well I won't suspend him then. Just- uh- don't wear that damn jacket"-PWB
We walked out of the principals room and out to the sidewalk. We sat down on the curb. I sighed as he put his arm around me and I leaned against him putting my head on his shoulder.
"What did I even do to deserve this.."-B "I don't know Betts"-J "Thanks for.. ya know in the office"-J "Yeah Of course I wouldn't let him suspend you over a fucking jacket"-B he chuckled and kissed my head. "Maybe we should write something about it in the Blue and gold"-B "Yeah we can"-J "After school?"-B "Definitely"-J

~Veronica~
I peaked out the front windows to see Betty and Jughead sit down on the curb and cuddle each other in their arms..
I wish I could tell her the truth..
Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around quickly.
It was Toni. "So I saw you did it"-T "Yes. Of course I did"-V "Then I pay up tonight at my trailer. 6 sharp. Don't be late. Wear something sexy"-T "Totally."-V "Do you want a taste of your payment now?"-T I nodded as she took my head and took me into the bathroom. She then locked the door with a key that she stole from the janitor.
She then pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck and then my lips.
After a few minutes of just making out and she pulled off my shirt and my pants and I did the same to her.

To clarify. Toni Topaz Hates Betty Cooper. Jughead and Toni used to date before I "dated" him. She paid me to write "Serpent Slut" on her locker with pigs blood from Cheryl's farm. She's paying me with sex. I want Toni. Oh and by the way Toni and Cheryl have a fling and Cheryl cannot know. The only thing we told cheryl is that Toni hates her guts and will pay me and her with money. But Cheryl didn't want money so I said I'll just take it. But instead of money it's sex. But back to that "I want Toni" thing. Toni and I have been hanging out. Mostly at the whyte Wyrm without Cheryl. And then almost fucking after. But I'm going to get Cheryl no matter what she makes me do. I know she loves me more then Cheryl. Cause we makeout in the bathroom in between classes. Cheryl and Toni have kissed about 10 times. Toni and I are better. Much much better.
I think I'm starting to feel bad for Betty. Whatever she's perfect, she has the perfect boyfriend, perfect life, perfect family, perfect friends. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her

~Narrator
Little did Veronica know Betty was the exact opposite of perfect. And she has a shitty life. Her friends are terrible, she basically doesn't have a family, Jughead and Betty are on and off but they "tied the knot" but they aren't even perfect, and perfect life. Definitely not. There are so many things wrong with her.. if Veronica knew what she was doing and how she was hurting Betty.. she would be ashamed. And for what? A girlfriend! Might as well just date Archie Andrews if the only thing she could do is blow jobs

-~ 🤭🤭 What do you think will happen next? Will Veronica get to be with Toni? Will Betty find out what's going on?!-~