Part 38

It was night and JB hadn't come home. Gladys and FP went to go look for her but we needed our rest as school was tomorrow.
I sat on the edge of the bed wiping off my makeup and brushing my hair. Jug looked at me brushing his teeth -Yes he brushed his teeth without looking in the mirror/ brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Don't question it-
"Jug...  Tomorrow is the tryouts for the Rivervixens"-B he nodded and i went on "Annd I was thinking of trying out"-B he choked on his toothpaste and went to the bathroom. He came back and looked at me "The rivervixens?"-J I nodded taking off my shirt and putting on my pajama top. "But w-why the cheerleading team you have so much on your plate right now"-J he said nervously "Jug.. I want to be more involved with the school. And i-"-B "You're already really involved with the school! With Blue and Gold- and- the- uh- you help out after school to uh-"-J "Exactly. Nothing. Now you can sleep on the fucking couch since your so against my decisions"-B he took his blanket and went downstairs.
I then noticed he forgot his Hot dog plushie. I looked at it then held it in my hands.
I sighed and went downstairs. He was laying down blankets on the couch and putting pillows down. "You forgot this"-B I said as he turned around
I threw him the plushie and he put it down on the couch "Thanks"-J I nodded and looked at him hoping he would say something.. "Well uh night"-B I said stepping back upstairs "Goodnight.."-J "I love you"-J he said mumbling. "I love you too"-B I said back going upstairs.

I sat on the bed and opened my phone. I soon fell asleep.

I woke by my alarm. School. Ugh
I got up and changed into my outfit for the day so I didn't have to bother Jug right as I got up.
I changed into

(Without the accessories)I tied my hair up into a ponytail adding braids on the side of my head

I tied my hair up into a ponytail adding braids on the side of my head.
I put a velvet yellow scrunchie on my wrist for later.
I went downstairs and saw he was still asleep.. I'm hungry but I guess I can do my makeup now.
I did a look like

I did a bold look since I was trying out for the rivervixens

I did a bold look since I was trying out for the rivervixens. I sighed and poured myself some cereal. "Could you be any louder"-J Jughead said sitting up "I could."-B he rolled his eyes and threw the blanket on the couch.
"Were you cold?"-B "Yeah. Very"-J he came over to the kitchen and smiled at me except I didn't smile back. "I have to get to school"-B "Wait"-J he said grabbing my wrist that had the scrunchie on it. "Why so early"-J "Tryouts"-B "Oh.. But I warned you about the vixens"-J I rolled  eyes and aggressive taking my hand out of his hand since he  was letting it go.
I grabbed my backpack "Bye"-J he said as I slammed the door.

As I got to the school I went over to the gym. "Sit on the sidelines"-?
Some girl said and I did the hat she told me. There were a lot of girls and I was sure I was going to get in. Then as the girls sat down. In two chairs. Infront. Veronica and Toni. I felt a lump form in throat. No no no no! This cannot be happening. "Next!"-Veronica yelled almost so the whole school could hear here.
Wait I'm next
I'm-
I stood up and went over infront of them "Hi ladies"-B I said with a smile. Their faces then became cold. "Hm funny how you think you get rid of someone-" i Said as I put the scrunchie in my hair. "But you don't"-B I giggled and they were just mad. Then I remember a trick that would make them fall to their knees.
I was going to do this anyways but it's just an extra perk when the " Leaders " Are bi.
I took off my shirt to show my sports bra. Then I took off jeans to show my shorts. I could nearly see both of their mouths watering.

"B-begin"-T they both stared at me as I did my routine.

Then I put my shirt and pants back on. "Well that was fucking boring"-V I heard the door open but didn't care enough to look over  she then stood up and looked me in the eyes "It was so sloppy"-V "Your routine looks like it was made by a child"-V "Your legs were so still they look like twigs"-V "Your arms were everywhere"-V "I could see your sweat drip down every part of your body"-v I wanted to speak but I knew if I did I would starting balling my eyes out.
I clenched my eyes as she began "Your outfit. Disgusting"-V
She just kept on going kept on talking
Kept on
All I could hear was. "Disappointment, Disguising, slobby, Boeing, ugly, stupid.."
She kept on going before she said one last thing "I can't believe I was ever friends with such a slutty, stupid, and slobby whore."-V she scoffed before she yelled "NEXT!" I could almost hear- actually nothing she said it so loud that I couldn't hear anyone else.
I felt sick. I just wanted to run into Jugs arms to comfort me.. why! Why now did we have to fight! Why didn't I listen to his warning! All of those things she said are true.
I felt dizzy, sick, light headed, and the words she had said kept repeating. Over and over.
I walked as fast as I could to the door tripping almost every step of the way. Why me why now!

~Oh no what's going to happen to Betty!? Where is Jughead? Will they make up or break up? Why is Veronica so mean? Will Toni, Veronica, and Betty ever become friends again?~