Part 35

I decided just to go home. Jug obviously came with me. I just wanted to forget this all ever happened. I went upstairs and sat in bed. I opened my phone and looked at Instagram. And saw a picture of Veronica, Cheryl, and Toni all putting up their middle finger with the caption "Bye Bye bitch. @B.Smith" I then scrolled down and it was another picture with the three of them on Cheryl's account "My girlfriends are better then yours. 3 is better than 4. Teehee @B.Smith"

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I took a deep breathe and shut down my phone.

Wanna play that game. Let's play the fucking game

I then made a group chat with the girls from riverdale besides Cheryl,Toni, and Veronica.
"hey girls. Wanna go take some pics. Wear something hot. Then we can party xo"-B
Then all the girls agreed "Btw all wear black :)"-B

I then put on a big black t-shirt dress. It had lace on the top to show My cleavage. With fishnet tights. Then with black thigh high boots. Then I straightened my hair and put on my serpent jacket. I did my makeup to match my outfit and went downstairs. Jug was in the living room as he looked at me in shock. "why so cute?"-J he said coming over to me "I'm going to show Ronnie, Cheryl, and Toni that they can play games. I can play them too but I'll win"-B he chuckled as he put his arms around my waist.
We locked lips as he pushed me against the couch. I put one hand on his chest and one holding his face. I pulled away slowly and looked at him "Can I come with?"-J "If you wanna fucking party"-B "Hell Yeah"-J I then looked at him and ran my fingers through his hair since he wasn't wearing his beanie. "Hot"-B he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "oh wait!"-B I said going over to a jewelry box by the tv stand. I opened it and took out some of His rings. "Oh here"-J he said as I put some on my fingers. He picked on out of his pockets and put it on my finger. He grabbed his camera and we left.

We went to a parking lot as all the girls met up. We then squatted on the floor and posed. Jug took a few pics with his Polaroid camera. He gave me the picture and I took a picture of it with my phone.
"With my fav girls. The only girls I will ever love. Only the real girls stay, the fakers go 🖤. Thanks to my boo for taking this pic"

We then went to the club and partied as hard as we could. By the end of the night we were worn out and partied out.

I leaned on Jugs motorcycle waiting for him to come out of the restroom. I then noticed someone commented on my post "Only the fakers don't notice what the real story is"-V I rolled my eyes and looked at my freshly painted nails. I groaned and replied "And I never asked for opinion bitch. Teehee fuck off"-B I smiled at the text just thinking of how she felt when she rea- then she responded "Well I don't care cause you don't know the damn story so such your fucking mouth slut"-V "Ugh your so boring. You sound like a middle schooler who just learned how to cuss. And what's the damn story?"-B I then looked up and saw Jug smiling at me. I put my phone on silent and in my purse. I cupped his face and looked at him. "Did you have fun?"-B "Yea"-J I kissed his lips softly as he grabbed his eyes.

We went home and I sat on the bed. I fell back as Jug was looking in the mirror. I took off my jacket and threw it beside me. He turned around and got my jacket and hung it up "Thanks Juggie"-B he smiled at me and sat next to me.
I looked at him as he ran his fingers through his hair
"I really don't want to go to school tomorrow"-B "Well"-J he then shut the door and sat back down. "I can make you happy now"-J he said taking my boots off. I giggled knowing exactly what he meant. I sat up and moved to his lap. We locked lips as I accidentally smeared lipstick on his lips. I then pushed him down back on the bed as he looked at me with a smirk. I took off my shirt to show my black laced bra. "more"-J he said almost demanding "Well what am I a stripper?"-B I said as he sat up and put his hands under my fishnet tights and my underwear.
He moved his hand around in my panties as he smirked at me "JUghead JOoones StoOooOp"-B he started to laugh as he took his hand out and put it on my waist "Back to-"-J he could barley finished before I started taking off his shirt. I pushed him back to the bed and moved my way from his chest to his neck to his lips.

We didn't get to finish as his parents came home and I didn't want to moan too loud.

Days flew by faster then weeks did. The first few weeks of schools flew by. Veronica and her girls were still being bitches. They picked on me here and there but Jug was basically my security guard. Toni and Veronica started dating. Whenever it was passing period/ free period I could almost hear moaning in the bathroom.
Cheryl went into a dark place as Veronica blackmailed her into leaving Toni. Toni and Veronica started a gang called Pretty Poisons. They were the most toxic couple. Cheryl and I became friends again but we were planning to get those two back.
Jug got a job to help stay watch for the school sometimes. He was writing again and started to write some songs. But just for a class he was taking. I became popular-ish and I was at the peak of my life..

Especially since it was Jug and I's one year anniversary tomorrow. I got the most adorable outfit and even bought new makeup.

Nothing, I repeat no body, absolutely no one can break us apart. We might as well be married.. Love~