Part 12

I woke up and rolled over to see that it was 12! I usually get up at 8, 9 at the most. I got up and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I noticed Jugs room was a mess so I cleaned it up a bit.
I looked myself in the mirror and forgot that I was still wearing Juggie shirt. I then noticed the door of the trailer was open. I felt a breezy come through which felt lovely. I sighed and went over to my suitcase- that I forgot I had- and took out a comfy outfit to wear. It was spring/summer so I had to dress suitable for the occasion.
I folded my outfit and put it out the bed after fixing it. I then put the last few bits of clothes away and went outside his/our room from a tasty smell. "What are you cooking there?"-B he turned around and smiled at the instant sight of me. I put my hands on my hips. "Brunch"-J I nodded and saw he had already set the table. I went by the door to see it was a sunny, happy, warm day. "We should do something today, Juggie"-B "Yeah.. maybe a picnic or swimming."-J. I went back over to him as he plated our food. "Whatcha' want to drink baby?"-J "Umm milk"-B I shrugged still not feeling at home. I sat down and he did the same. I then kissed him softly. "Your kisses are better then burgers"-J. He said teasingly but actually meant it. "Jughead Jones likes me more then burgers!?"-B I gasped overly dramatic. We both bursted our laughing before we could even say something else. "Seriously.. I love you Betts"-J. I smiled and kissed him once more. But more passionately this time. "I love you too Juggie"-B.
We both then ate our food. Then Jug went to shower. I cleaned up our dishes.. then got an idea.
I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. "Hey, what's up?"-J. "oh nothing.. just thought if we took a shower together it would save time and water"-B. I held a towel around me and Jug peaked his head out almost with heart-shinning-happy eyes. I giggled as he looked at me. I dropped my towel and got in with him. I then started to kiss him as he held me close..

As we got out I handed him a towel. I blushed more then normal as of what happened. I wrapped the towel around me after drying myself off. "That was fucking hot"-J. I laughed and he kissed my cheek. "Simple or extra?"-B I said pointing to my makeup bag "Simple"-J. I then put a pink t-shirt and some short jeans paired with some sunglasses and sneakers. I put my hair up into two ponytails with braids.

 I put my hair up into two ponytails with braids

I then went outside of the bathroom after changing

I then went outside of the bathroom after changing. Jug had his normal outfit on. "I was thinking a picnic at the park one northside by school"-J "sounds great"-B. He grabbed an empty picnic basket and a few blankets. I got my umbrella just in case and also for shade. I put on my sunglasses as we went to Pops. I opened my umbrella waiting outside for jug. It kept shade and I looked cute with it. I looked at the blue sky and watched the clouds move. I jumped as I felt his hand against my back. "What do you see up there?"-J. I held his hand and we started walking to the park. "I'm not sure.."-B.

Soon we got to the park and jug laid out the blanket. We were under trees so it was already shaded. He put out the food then put the food on a tray he brought.
We ate and talked, teased, and joked. After we were done he laid down and put his arm out. I laid back too and laid on his arm. He wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped my arm around him. I went and snuggled up as close as I could to him. I listened to his heart beat as we looked up at the clouds. We did that for a couple of minutes until Jug got up "I have to go to the bathroom"-J "Me too.. I'll be there in a second"-B. I sat up after a minute and saw Toni go into the bathroom and jug was probably already in the bathroom. Great I'll have to deal with Toni. I went over to the bathroom and looked over in the men's restroom. I then saw Jug. He was being held by a man. I went in

He was holding a gun to Jugs head. My jaw dropped and I felt dizzy. I clutched the sink. "Don't. Say. a word"-J. I gulped. "Who's this another bitch?"-?. I looked up at the man who was holding the gun. I then put my hand In my back pocket and remembered I had a pocket knife in it. "D-dont hurt him!"-B I pleaded. I forced myself to sob even though I had already made a plan. I saw Toni almost enter the bathroom but a blonde, middle aged women enter and block the entrance. I started to shake cause I was scared.

I didn't know if my plan was going to work. As I just came up with it in a few seconds.. and a pocket knife isn't that sharp..