Part 13

The blonde woman who's name was Penny looked at the man "Henchman. Kill him"-P . "Wait!"-B. I exhaled and then gulped.. "I love him.. a-and can I- I please s-s-day my goodbye"-B. "Fine"-P. The henchman released jug and I hugged him tight and whispered into his ear "I have a pocket knife. Going to stab. Follow my lead."-B. I pulled away and looked at him "I love you"-B "I love you too"-J. I nodded at him and pulled out the pocket out of my pocket. I then took my pocket knife and stabbed the guy making him drool his gun. Jug punched penny and got her gun. He took booth of their guns and called the cops. We high fives "That's what I call my serpent queen who kicks ass"-J.
I giggled as Jug put one leg on the henchman. I looked over at Penny and scoffed. I opened the door and the cops took them away and took one gun. They told Jug to keep one to keep us safe. "Can I just say. That was so hot"-J. I winked at him and he looked around the bathroom which was empty. "not here Juggie"-B I said reading his mind "At home?"-J "Fine"-B. I grabbed him hand and went over to our little set up. I felt a paper under me as Jug packed everything up. "Before we go I was hoping I could take some pics of you"-J "Sure!"-B. I nodded as Jug tried to look for a good spot. I read the note:

Betty, it's Toni. I miss you. Please text me ###-####. I love you!

It said something else but it was scribbled up. I then ripped up the paper and threw it away as Jug called me over.
We then went back home. Jug set down the basket and I sat down on the couch. "So do you want a serpent jacket?"-J "I mean.. yeah"-B "I'll get you an extra special pink one"-J I smiled at him. I then held his shirt then pulled him down to me. I kissed him softly. I stood up and noticed he left the door open and closed it. He then came over to me and pinned me against the wall. "Horny much?"-B "Actually-"-J. Before he could finish I started to make out with him. He then picked me up and I put my hands around his neck. He started to take over my shirt and unbutton my pants. I took off his shirt but then there was a knock at the door. He wanted to ignore it but I pulled away and got my shirt and he got his shirt and beanie and put it back on. "hellloo?"-J. I went and sat on the couch and turned on the tub putting my feet up. I then got a snack from the kitchen and sat back down. I then listened to the convo Jug was having. "What the hell do you want?"-J "Make me Queen"-T. I knew that voice. Toni. I rolled my eyes just thinking of her. "No"-J "Why? The spots open"-T "Actually it's not. It's been filled now leave"-J "Fine. Whatever. Just stop being so loud fuck. Which is like Everyone other hour"-T I laughed at her comment. "Well- Uh- don't listen. Not my fault she's hot"-J. He slammed the door and I started to laugh more. I took off my shirt and looked at him "Why you stripping?"-J "1. Getting back to what we were doing. And 2. Don't you like when I strip?"-B "As much as I'd love that.. I'm not really feeling it."-J. I put my shirt back on and hugged him tight. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso. He put sat down and I sat next to him. I kissed him cheek. "We should do some studying"-B. I said picked up my books and his laptop. I put his laptop on his lap and I opened my book leaning against him. He opened his computer and we started to study..

Soon I finished my book and set it on the table. "Done!"-B "Damn I'm not even close"-J. I shrugged and got up. I got a glass of water and sat back down. He put an arm around me and I kissed his cheek. I then helped him with his work and time passed quicker then ever. It was 10 and I got my backpack and set it up for tomorrow. I put my shoes and backpack by the door along with Jugs shoes and backpack. I got out my outfit for the next day and my makeup bag and hair ties and put them on the dresser.

I got ready for bed excited for the next day.

I woke up by my alarm and got ready. I finally did the last step of my morning routine. I then heard Jughead get up "Someone's up early"-J said yawning. "Guilty"-B. I sat with him while he ate his breakfast and soon got to school. "Maybe you can work with me at the blue and gold"-B. I said as we got off his motorcycle. I grabbed his hand and her shrugged at me. I noticed he wasn't wearing his serpent jacket.. he looked equally as cute. I held his hand as we went inside. We saw a line of serpents in-front of a table Veronica was behind. She was giving them papers and keys. I then saw Cheryl come down the stairs. I stared at her as she looked entirely different..

I looked over at Jug basically talking with our eyes. He then looked past me and into the lounge. He let go of my hand and went over to someone/something in the lounge I followed him as he was about to punch Archie. I then quickly got between the two. "Stop."-B I said calmly and firmly. "You don't want a bad reputation on your first day.. do you?"-B I held his face and looked at his eyes. He put his fist down and put them around my waist. He kissed me pushing me against a chair. "Ahem"-A I pulled away and looked over at Archie "What?"-B

I couldn't bare seeing his face. Especially infront of my boyfriend.. gosh I hope nothing happens between them..