Part 36

I woke up refreshed and happy. I looked over at Jug who was sound asleep. I kissed his forehead and got up. I sighed remembering we had the house to ourselves.I went downstairs and made him breakfast and put it on a tray. I made some coffee with a mug that said "Love" all the way around a heart.
Then I went upstairs and opened the door slowly. "Juggie"-B I said in a calm and soft voice. He opened his eyes and smiled. He sat up and looked at me "Happy anniversary!"-B he smiled as I put the tray on his lap. I sat down next to him "I thought since your planning lunch or dinner I'd plan breakfast"-B "Your so damn cute"-J I kisses his lips softly yet so passionately. He took a bike of his scrambled eggs and his face lit up. "This is so good"-J "I'm glad"-B he looked at me holding he fork up and I shrugged. He put a piece of egg on the fork and fed it to me. We talked for a little while he fed himself and me.

After we were done I got dressed in a white button up shirt. With a black collar with crystal gems on them. With a light pink skirt. And a jean jacket. With small heels.

Based off of this outfit

Like always I did a simple makeup look

I came out of the bathroom and I sneaked over to where Jughead was. He was looking at himself in a mirror and fixing every single piece of hair had. He was mumbling something to himself and I could barley hear it "Today you Forsythe Pendleton Jones have to make today a day Betty will remember forever..."-J I giggled as I walked into the room "How long were you listening?"-J he said dropping the mirror and standing up. I smiled at him and held shoulders and pulled him towards me.

He was wearing a wine red sweater. It wasn't that cold or hot today so he would be fine. He was also wearing jeans with some nice shoes. I giggled as I tasted his sweetness.. which was very strong and I think he didn't do on accident.
I pulled away and took his hand. "Ready?"-j he said grabbing his bag.

We then went to fair that was by a mall and a beach. We held hands wherever we went and somethings I held his arms. I just wanted to show everyone how much I loved him.

After we were done on rides it was about lunch time. He ordered Pops and we ate it on the beach. We sat on the stairs that led to the beach so we didn't get all sandy.
After we finished he reached into his bag and took out a little pink bag with gold dots. It had a cursive B on the front and had white tissue paper "Gift time?"-J "Gift time!"-B I Said giggling as I moved the box from my side I had brought with us. I was kinda big  but it had to be since what was inside it.
We exchanged things and he smiled at me at the little details I drew on the box "Wanna open mine first?"-J "Sure"-B I took out the tissue paper and reached inside to a few other little boxes and a book like wrapped thing. He gave me a little charm bracelets with little charms that represented us. And my favorite book. And in the last little box he got a flower hair clip, my favorite flower to be exact.

He opened his and I gave him a little teddy that was a little shaggy dog with the name tag "Hot dog" and also a typewriter that was his favorite color. He looked at it excited "I love it betty"-J I smiled as he put the little bag in the box. He leaned over and kissed me.
"I-Jug I love you so much- I say it so much but i Really truly do"-B he moved over putting an arm around me. "I couldn't even explain a in words."-J "Then how could you explain to me?"-B "Well I can make your in-"-J I stopped him before he could get to dirty "Jones I told you not to say thing like this in public"-B "Ok Smith. Whatever you say my love"-J I blushed a little bit as I noticed the sun was setting "Oh gosh we are going to be late to the - thing if we don't go"-J he said getting up as I followed.

We went back home and I changed into

I put on some tights and some black heels

I matched my makeup to my dress and my hair was curled I then went downstairs. Jug , for once wasn't done when I was done. He was putting on his suit jacket and then his jaw almost touched the floor when he saw me. "W-Wow"-J he said stunned as his eyes sparkled. I giggled as my face completely became red. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and wrapped my arms around him. I rested my head on his shoulder hugging him tight.. feeling like we were the only ones in the world..

I smiled as I looked at him. I kissed his cheek then his lips as we went to a fancy restaurant. I held his arm then laced my fingers in his hands as the lady directed us to our table. "Gosh this place is too fancy for me"-B I said looking at the menu.. he chuckled and I giggled along with him.

I finally figured out what I wanted and he did too. I looked at him from across he table and he looked up and down at me as I rested my head on my hand.. "I'm gonna rip all of your clothes off tonight one by one. Piece by piece. You'll moan so much you'll lose your voice"-J I looked at him unamused. "Jughead"-B I Said with a smirk "Why Do you have to explain if your just going to do it"-B he then became red which I never seen him do. I then started laughing and leaned back in my chair crossing my legs.
We talked for a while until our food came. I ordered a salad and spaghetti which wasn't the smartest thing I could've done.
We had a great night. We walked back in the rain to the hotel he booked.. he didn't want to bother anyone during the night.

We walked back and let's just say I was very pleased.
I lost my voice
And I was hurting all over
Don't ask why
I just love him and let him do anything he wanted to me