Part 17

I woke up and looked around "Jug"-B. I yelled and got up. I went and looked around but he wasn't here. I tried to open the door but I couldn't. Well I have some time to kill so might as well mess around. I went over to the bathroom and played around with makeup

(This is what she did but like on her face obviously)I laughed at how good i looked then straightened my hair like I did the other night

I laughed at how good i looked then straightened my hair like I did the other night. I put on a camp shirt that showed my cleave so I put on a black lace bra under. I put some ripped jean shorts and some thigh high boots. I looked at myself and then got my serpent jacket to complete my look. I then looked at my Bobby pin holder and then noticed I could just pick the lock. I got a Bobby pin and easily opened the door.
I then remembered where jug said he was going to be "I'll be at Pops with the serpents for about 3 hours so don't be surprised if I don't come back!"-J. I saw that he left his motorcycle here.. he must've gotten picked up. I got on his bike and went to Pops.

I looked in the window and saw them inside laughing and forgetting about me. Well if he wants to play that game we will play that game!

I walked in and looked Jug in the eyes "Jughead Jones you wanna play games with me. Well, let's play a game shall we"-B I said in a "badass" tone and very strict and "evil" the boys looked at me and almost choked. I read Jughead's expression. A "Doesn't want to be mad cause I look hot but also has to be mad and had to act like a leader" expression. I walked to the other side where there was an empty seat and look at them all. "So did he not tell you what he did to me?"-B they all shook their heads no. "Well. He didn't see that I was sick and couldn't talk or I would've I dunno possibly-"-B I took a deep breathe trying to keep my cool girl act "He didn't notice I was in pain and sick so he got mad as hell at me. And he had a little tantrum and locked me in our trailer. Took my phone, my Keys. And left to hang out with you guys"-B they all were shocked by my words. Jug just looked down at his hands. "Not cool dude"-S "Yeah If you wanted to punish her or whatever just ask. Communication. Ever heard of it?"-F . They all left the booth and I sat down next to Jughead "Sorry just needed to prove a point"-B "How'd you even get out?"-J "Well I'm a great lock picker"-B "and there is a spare phone in my closet.."-J "Well.."-B. I grabbed his face gently and kissed him. He grabbed me and pulled me closer then wrapped his arms around me and we started to make out. I pulled away and looked at him as he was still holding me. "Now you have lipstick on your lips, lover boy"-B "Its worth it. Plus how can I pass up a kiss from my beautiful girl infront of me"-J. I giggled and smiled "I love youuuu"-B. I looked him in the eyes hoping he wasn't too mad at me "I love you too"-J he smiled and kissed me once more. He ordered two milkshakes to go and we went back to the trailer. I changed into a t-shirt and jeans. I put my hair In a ponytail and left my makeup on. I went and laid down with Jug.
He pulled me next to him as much as he could and put a blanket over us. He wrapped his arms around me and watched a movie.

After the movie ended I sat up and looked at Jug. "Thoughts On the movie?"-B "Well I'm not sure what just happened"-J "Why it wasn't that confusing..?"-B "Well I was too busy playing with your hair"-J I started to laugh and looked at him in the eyes. "God I love you"-J "I love you more"-B "I love you mo-"-J he got interrupted by a knock. He groaned and got up "At least it's not later when we're f-"-B he put his index finger to his mouth telling me to shush. I rolled my eyes and got up. I got his laptop and opened my Instagram since my phone was dead. I looked over at Jug when he was opening the door. "Oh a package"-J. He picked it up- which was huge- and put it on the couch beside me.

I put the laptop down and helped him open it. He took out a note that was on top of something covered in tissue paper. He read "Dearest Forsythe. I was going through my old things a found some of this. JB kept a few things if that's alright. I miss you and I hoped we could get in touch again. And maybe get the fam back together?! JB misses you truly and isn't a big fan of Toledo anymore. But anyways.. here are these things and I want to get in contact.
XO Mommy Jones"-J

He stared at the note "M-my mom"-J "Isn't that a good thing she wants to see you..?"-B "It-"-J. He looked over at me in pure joy and hugged me tight then picked me up "She wants to see me! I haven't seen her in-in like 10 years! And I haven't seen JB- my- my sister in forever! I bet she's so adorable now!"-J. I giggled at how excited he was. I gave him a kiss and helped him open the box. It looked like some old clothes and blankets and stuffed animals. He took out a dirty and ripped dog "Hotdog.."-J "Aw how cute"-B "Was that your favorite?"-B "Definitely! I took him everywhere!"-J "Aw.."-B. I looked down at the box as he took more things out getting happier and happier... I-I'm happy for him but I couldn't help but think about my things and my mom and family.. my broken family.. M- I felt my face getting soaked and noticed I was crying "Hey- hey what's wrong?"-J "Your family is coming back together but I don't even have a family!! My mom hates me and has half of my old shit! And my dad is in fucking 7 feet under!! My sister is stuck up someone ass the hell i know being a drug addict!! And damn juniper and Dagwood could be dead!! I never even got to see them before Polly moved away!"-B...

I lashed out. I didn't mean to.. but I did. I have to admit I miss my family. I really do.. I want them back! But I won't get them back.. I think..

Author:
Tea was spilled. Comment what you think will happen next! And are you guys liking this story? What do you want me to add to it? Thanks for the support!! Stay tuned soon for the next part! :D