Part 40

Last time:
Investigating once again. With a mighty fine topic to do so on.
"Where to first?"-B "Maybe sweetwater river to see any fishy clues"-J "oh how funny jones."-B I rolled my eyes as we walked out of the school.
*cue epic music*
Now:
We then got to sweetwater and I went over to the water "Nothing"-B "Nothing over there too"-J
I looked down at the dirt. "Freshly dug"-B
"hm.. dig it up"-J
I then started to dig it up and then my hand hit something. "oh fuck"-B I said pulling out a box. "locked"-B "Bobby pin?"-J I smiled pulling one out of my hair. I then tried to open it but then lock came open.. but it still wouldn't budge.
Jughead then took it and put it on the floor away from me. He kicked it trying not to damage anything inside. But it worked.

It had a note and a jacket that seemed somewhat familiar.
I took it out with a stick trying not to get fingered prints on it I then turned it around and saw it was the jacket for our girls group.. and it looked like I had blood on it.. oh god.
I opened the note and it was typed.
"Dearest Elizabeth. If you have read this note I'm glad you finally found it. But I have your lovely Veronica. She's in my freezer. She's dead. Want her dead body? Come and get her? Oh and Toni? In the freezer too"-?
I wiped a tear off my face just reading that aloud.
"Well.. lets see. Maybe penny?"-J "I don't know.. Archie? But I think he liked Veronica"-B "Cheryl is a big one. She wasn't at school at all today or Monday I don't think.."-J "Definitely"-B "What about that weird kid chuck he was always hitting on every girl maybe he tried V and T and didnt get the answer he wanted"-J
I nodded at him and we went back to the blue and gold room and set up a murder board. We put the things we got from the box on a desk. "Wait.."-B I looked at he note and noticed it said something else
Xis Ta Mryw Etyhm Eht Ta Em Teem
Jug then looked at it "The words are backwards"-J
He took out a piece of paper and pen
Six at Wrym Whyte The At Me Meet
"Meet me at the Whyte worm at six!"-B I said jumping up and down. He then held his hand out and high fived that became a hug. "Nice job babe"-J "Teamwork is the best way to work"-B
He the pinned the note to the board. "It can't be that easy though. We have a fake death on the line I'm not expecting to meet a masked man/ woman right when we get there-"-B "Yeah we are probably going to get more and more clues until we find this freezer they are possibly have someone's dead body"-J "Exactly"-B
(Foreshadow?)
He took my hand and lead me out of the room.
I walked down the empty hall waiting for jug as he locked the room I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and bumped into what seemed like a guy. "Oh gosh- I-"-B "It's alright"-? The boy said with a chuckle. I looked up and saw a guy with braces and glasses. His hair was brown and very beautiful. He wore a small crown necklace. He had on a white and red hoodie and a camo jacket on top. Paired with ripped jeans and vans.
"Sorry"-? He said pushing up his glasses and helping me up "No worries"-b I smiled at him examining his face. "Y-your really pretty"-? "Thank you!"-B I said with another giggle. I then heard Jug walking over and then put my hands behind my back and made a motion for him to stay back.
"Well uh- maybe we could hang out sometime"-? "Totally"-B "M-my name is souphead by the way"-S I nodded and smiled "Yeah.."-B I then glanced at my phone "Oh I have to go"-B I then walked over to Jughead and took his hand walking out of the school  the other direction as fast as I could. I pushed open the back doors and pulled my arm "What the hell is wrong with you"-J "I thought I saw something over here"-B I said lying and he believe it.

We then got back on his motorcycle and we went to the Whyte wyrm. It wasn't six yet but we had time to spare..
I then looked around at the empty area.. but noticed something odd. I saw something on the second level. I went up and saw a note on the floor "hello dear. I see you have gotten my note. Well how lovely. I knew your nose would dig up some clues. Well until next time. I'll be at the graveyard if you need me. Toodles"
Jug came behind me and read the note "It seems like this person knows you.."-J "But the toodles part.."-B "Cheryl"-B&J "So that can cross off chuck.."-J "After school we should ask her some questions"-B "Wait didn't that weird Ethel girl have an obsession with Toni and Ronnie."-J "She did"-B "And you had a class with her right?"-J "Are you saying she's a suspect?"-B "We have to find out who did it. Soon"-J I nodded and followed him outside.

I felt something drop and saw it was my phone. Jug started his motorcycle. "Oh one sec Juggie"-B
I said picking up my phone as the doors slammed closed I stood up right "What the fu-"-B "Oh so you've brought a friend?"-? It was a edited voice. Sounded like it was coming from the speakers. "Maybe"-B I Said opening my camera and recording this. "Oh gosh you've replaced me"-? "So you're an old friend?"-B "You can say that"-?
Archie..
That bitch will pay. "Can I ask some questions?"-B
"Sure"-?