Part 21- Jughead special

(This part is going to be from Jughead's point of view. And obviously he's upset and hurt so..)

I looked around just hoping she was playing a prank on me. She would burst through the door looking great and hug and kiss me till I was sick of her.
I not got so attached to someone as I did but why.. I was lost and heartbroken. I felt like my heart was made of glass and she threw it at a brick wall. I brushed my fingers through my  hair and threw my beanie at the wall. I opened my phone seeing she read my messages.. Elizabeth smith just answer me! I saw a message from Veronica. Well a group chat with her and Cheryl.
"Did you hear? Betty left town to California"-V "yeah she won't answer me. I tried calling but acted like a total bitch!"-C
"Me too.."-J
"oh your here.."-C
"I tried calling her but she acted like I was the enemy"-J
"We have to get her back. She's like my best friend and sister I never had!"-V
"that's it!"-J
"What?!"-C
"We can set Hiram up with Alice"-J
"The hell we are! My dad is going from women to women and as much as I love Betty I don't want her dad to be my dad cause she'd be living in a total hell"-V
"Maybe you can do a grand gesture! Like in the movies"-C
"What are you getting at?.."-J
"That's a great idea!! You can get on a train to Cali and do something adorable for her!"-V
"But do what?"-J
"Well you can do something simple like flowers at her doorstep. Orrrr get a flashmob and sing outside her window. Or a combination of both. Sing at her window and bring her flowers"-C
"I am NEVER singing"-J
"You're such a buzzkill!"-V
"Fine then do the simple one"-C
"Ok fine. But can you guys come with me?!."-J
"Of course nothing like a trip to save a love life"-C
"And friendships!"-V
"And beaches +Bughead = romance"-C
"Wait that's it!"-J
"I can have her do a scavenger hunt to go to the beach and then see me!"-J
"Brilliant!"-V

We caught a train to California and got our supplies set up.

~Back to Betty~

There was a knock at the door an I opened it. A boy with glasses, black hair, cute haircut, he was wearing a jean shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and hold a tray of cookies "Uh hi.. my name is Adam and I-I'm the boy next door"-A he smiled and I invited him in. I took the cookies from him and sat him down. We talked for a while and I got to know him. We flirted a little but then he had to go. He was the "perfect boy for me" after I got to have a break someone else rang the doorbell.

~Jughead~
"Do you think she'll show?"-J
"Totally"-C
"Drew a heart in the sand. How's it looking?"-V
"Great thank you guys"-j
Cheryl fixed my bow tie and lit all the candles.

~Betty~
I saw there was a balloon with a riddle. It must be a little game given from Adam. "Mom I'm going to explore around town I'll be back by dinner!"-B I closed the door and read the riddle
"Roses are red. Violets are blue. I'm not good at rhyming. But you're kinda cute too.
By the post there is the most.. I'm not sure but mailing is very impaling"
I giggled at his attempt of rhyming. I went to the mailing station.

I went around town and soon ended up at the beach. I saw a road of candles and followed them. I saw a boy in the distance. I then noticed he wore a beanie..
"What are you doing here..?"-B "I came to- to uh get a kiss?"-J "Oh is that all I am to you?!"-b "No I-"-J I saw Cheryl and Veronica appears from behind a building. Then I heard Adam call out my name. "Betty!"-A Jug grabbed my hand and Adam saw us "Be-"-A "Adam- li-listen! It's really not what it looks like"-B "Did you cheat?!"-All Veronica Jughead and Cheryl said together. "You had a boyfriend?!"-A.
Then all started fighting and arguing. I walk backwards knocking a candle over and lighting my shoes on fire. Cheryl then filled her hands with water splashed it on me "JUST ALL OF YOU STOP"-B I said falling to the floor.

Veronica helped me up "listen. Adam I like you. I- I do"-B he smirked and eyed Jughead. I looked over at Jug and I instantly got heart eyes "But i love Jughead"-B "Who even is this Jugger-head"-A "Its Jughead!"-J "Hes my boyfriend from riverdale."-B "Riverdale?! That's where satan children come from. I'm outta here!"-A "Byeee wont miss ya!"-B. Cheryl and Veronica walked back to their car and stayed in there to give Jug and I some free time. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk to you"-B "Well you were giving back what I gave you when I met you"-J I giggled and kissed him softly "I wanna go back to riverdale but.."-B "But you can't? No you can you can move from Cali to riverdale anytime. You can keep your stuff here in Cali and you can move in to the house we bought in riverdale.."-J "Y-you bought it"-B "Yeah.. actually we bought your hose"-J "You- you bought my house?"-B he looked at me concerned "Good cause I left some things there and I love that house!"-B "We can stay one more day here and then go back to riverdale"-B "Sounds good"-J. I took his hand and took him to my new house. "Ta daaa"-B "Cute"-J "Your looking in the mirror.."-B "Exactly"-J I rolled my eyes and saw a note from my mom "Had to do a few things. I'll be back tomorrow :)"-M..
My face became lifeless. Last time she did this.. she- "Jug.. there's something I haven't told you"-B