Ocean Eyes

Hey! This is my first one shot and I hope you like it! 😊

If you click on the first slide you'll hear Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish. 🎶

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and for Hiccup, every morning was better than the last one because he could see Astrid's blue eyes shine like the rising sun.

It was an habit for them. It was like a ritual. Every morning Astrid would wait for Hiccup to wake up just to see his beautiful smile. And she loved the fact that she was the reason of Hiccup smiling that way. On the other hand, Hiccup would just stare at those ocean eyes of her.

"Morning babe!", Astrid said putting her hands on Hiccup's chest.

"Good morning m'lady", Hiccup said kissing her forehead.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes babe, I'm always happy to share my bed with Hiccup Haddock, you know?"

They both giggled. She gave Hiccup a very passionate kiss before leaving the bed to get ready for the day.

Hiccup grabbed Astrid by the waist and helped her so she could be on top of him.

They were looking at each other until Astrid broke the silence.

"What's wrong Hiccup?"

"Nothing, I mean I didn't get the chance to look properly at your beautiful eyes like I always do, and I can't start my day without looking at your ocean eyes Astrid, you know that."

"Babe you will have the rest of your life to look at me, I'm yours forever and that is never going to change. But now that we are talking about that I didn't get the chance to look at your beautiful smile either."

They both laughed and hugged each other for a couple of minutes more. They always feel like home on each other's arms and that's all what they needed in that moment.

Take care,
Anny💫