Playful Mornings

This chapter has sexual description.

Hiccup and Astrid were peacefully sleeping on their bed.

She opened her eyes and yawned watching Hiccup still asleep. A huge smiled formed on her face. It was a heartwarming feeling to see the man she deeply loved next to her every morning. She bit her lip remembering what they did last night.

They were so confident around each other, so connected, so synchronized that every time they made love they enjoyed a little bit more and they loved how delivered they always were to each other.

She sighed putting her head on Hiccup's bare chest so she could hug him making him woke up.

"Mmm, morning m'lady", Hiccup said with his eyes still closed. By instinct, he started to caress her bare back. He really loved to feel her soft skin so close to his.

"Did you sleep well?", Astrid said now looking at him while caressing his chest.

"I always sleep well because you are next to me", Hiccup said touching her little nose with his finger. She giggled and smiled at him.

"I'll be back on a minute. I really need the bathroom", Astrid said giving him a little kiss on the lips.

"I'll go to the one downstairs", Hiccup said starting to get up. He saw Astrid half dressed up with one of his shirts.

"Damn!"

"What?"

"You look so sexy with my clothes!", Hiccup said making Astrid blush a little bit. The truth is that she always used to do it on purpose just because she knew that Hiccup loved it.

" I know", Astrid said smirking naughtily at him.

"You are playing a dangerous game m'lady"

"Am I?", Astrid said before leaving.

She was definitely going to be the death of him. After using the bathroom downstairs, Hiccup still needed to enter to their main bathroom since there he had his toothbrush and everything else.

"M'lady may I come in?", Hiccup said knocking their bathroom's door.

"Sure!", Astrid said opening the door for him. She was removing her makeup leftovers so her skin would remain clean and hydrated.

"You are so beautiful Astrid", Hiccup whispered on Astrid's ear hugging her from the back.

They just sighed. It was a beautiful picture to watch through the mirror. There was no doubt they were destined for each other. Astrid put aside the cotton she was using to remove her make up. She had her whole body leaning against Hiccup's and the look on his face turned a little bit naughty now.

He started to lift the shirt that Astrid was wearing touching delicately her leg until he reached her waist. They never stopped looking at each other through the mirror.

Astrid turned around facing him. She put one of her hands on his shoulder and the other one started to go down Hiccup's chest until she reached his hand.

"Someone's playful this morning?", Hiccup asked smirking. He was definitely expecting her hand to come a little bit lower.

"Who? Me?", Astrid said looking straight at his eyes while biting her lip.

And that was it, they really needed each other. Hiccup grabbed her cheeks and kissed her desperately, she immediately answered with the same amount of passion and desperation as Hiccup. Hiccup grabbed Astrid's hips making her sit on the washbasin cabinet.

He went from her mouth to her neck in less than a second. Astrid made a soft moan making him lose his mind. He removed his shirt from Astrid's body. He kissed her slowly until he reached her abdomen, but he never stopped looking at her while doing it and that just turned Astrid on.

Astrid got off the washbasin cabinet grabbing Hiccup's hand, leading them to their shower. While the water was already running down, she took off the only piece of clothing she had left and entered to the shower waiting for him to do the same.

Just when the water reached Astrid's body, Hiccup was inside the shower too. He couldn't be more turned on, she just looked like a goddess.

He approached to Astrid making her slowly hit the shower's wall. He grabbed her chin lifting it up a little bit. Astrid put her hands around Hiccup's neck before he could lift her up. She immediately locked her legs on Hiccup's waist. He was waiting for her to give him the permission to enter.

"Just do it already", Astrid said breathing hard. He was now inside of her and the feeling was amazing. The moment was just perfect. Both of them enjoying each other, the water running through their bodies.

"Ahh! Hiccup!"

"A-astrid, I-I love you"

"I-I love you m-more don't stop please."

Hiccup thrusted harder and faster making her scream of pleasure and it was music to his ears. They both reached their climax. Hiccup was still inside of Astrid so he helped her to get down slowly so neither of them could slip on the wet floor. They kissed showing how much they enjoyed this moment.

"I love you m'lady, never forget that", Hiccup said smiling and getting off the hair on her face.

"I love you babe, I'll always will".

Hiccup grabbed some shampoo and quickly rinsed his hair. He got out of the bathroom so Astrid could bathe alone now. Meanwhile, Hiccup was making their breakfast so they could eat on their room.

Astrid was already sitting on their bed brushing her hair when Hiccup entered the room carrying a tray with pancakes and orange juice.

"Mmm, that smells good"

"Hope you like my pancakes m'lady"

"You know I always do", Astrid said kissing him on the cheek. And there were they, laughing and eating. They were the best version of themselves thanks to each other and they knew that it was always going to be like that.

Take care,
Anny 💫