Hiccup to Astrid

From: Hiccup
To: Astrid

Astrid,

You came to my life to teach me how love was supposed to be like. You came to my life when I wasn't expecting you, when I was just a boy who thought that wasn't enough to be a real viking, to be a real fighter, to be an honorable son. I opened my heart and trusted you my biggest secret, being that only the beginning of our lives together.

Soon , you became my allie, my friend, my partner, my number one supporter. Wherever I was you were by my side, bringing out the best of me, even the parts I'd never seen. You were there in every tough decision I had to make, in every tough moment I had to go through, you believed in me even when I didn't.

I love how much we have accomplished together. I love to wake up next to you every morning, to remind you how deeply in love I am with you, to touch your soft skin, to feel your warm body next to mine, to kiss your beautiful lips, to see your beautiful ocean eyes.

You don't have an idea of how much you have changed my life.You gave me a family, a reason to fight for, to live for, to look forward. Some days, I wake up wondering if this was just a dream but then, I see our two precious angels running through the house we built together and I realise how real this feeling is.

Together, we have seen the stars, the dusk, the dawn, the moon. We have swum and sailed on savage seas, we have overcome from the smallest to the biggest problem, we have learned to love and accept each other just the way we are.

Know that my love for you will never die . Know that I will always be by your side, even if the skies get rough or the tide goes up, I won't ever give up on us.

With love, your beloved husband,

Hiccup.

T

ake care,

Anny 💫