A Future With You

Hey! I took the inspiration for this one shot from the end of the episode "Mi Amore Wing". I just changed it a little bit. 😊

Astrid was abruptly interrupted by Hiccup's lips and it didn't bother her at all, she was just surprised.

She was the one who always took the initiative but this time it was him who kissed her first and that made Astrid even more happy than she already was.

"Come" , Hiccup said opening his left arm so he could hug her. Astrid hugged him tightly putting her head on her safety place which was Hiccup's chest.

She loved to do that because she was able to hear his beating heart and she was never going to get tired of doing that.

"Hiccup?"

"M'lady?", Hiccup said kissing her forehead.

"Have you thought about the future? I mean, about our future?"

"A-are you talking about getting married and all of that?"

"Well, that is what this betrothal gift is supposed to mean right?", Astrid said frowning a little bit and looking at him.

"Ye- yes I mean of course we are going to get married is just th-". He sighed.

"Hiccup, is everything alright?" She said a little bit worried.

"More than alright m'lady", he said now grabbing both of her hands and starting to caress her knuckles.

"It's just that I never thought that you were going to be my girlfriend and now here we are at one step of getting married and having mm-"

"Children?", Astrid said giggling.

"Children", Hiccup said smiling shyly.

"And I couldn't be more grateful for the woman I have by my side. Literally, I feel like the luckiest man in the whole world just because you are part of my life. I love you Astrid Hofferson, with everything I have and I will make sure that you're always happy."

She felt the same way as Hiccup. There was no doubt he was the love of her life. There was no doubt that she wanted him and only him to be her husband, to be the father of her children, to be her life partner. There was no doubt she loved him with all her heart.

"Well, I'm more like a soon to be Haddock, you know?", she said approaching to him.

Hiccup just smiled, the fact of hearing Astrid talking like that made his heart melt. He grabbed Astrid's waist and pulled her closer to him. She locked her hands around Hiccup's neck.

"I think that together we will go through any obstacle and I will always be by your side because I love you, maybe a little bit more than you", Astrid said smirking.

"Oh, that's what you think?" He said playfully.

They kissed again but this time, they leaned together so their lips could met at the same time. They were fully in love with each other and they were not planning to change that feeling for anything else in the world.

Take care,
Anny 💫