I Think I'm Pregnant- Part 2

"Whaaaat? That's amazing Astrid! I'm going to be an aunt? I'm so excited ! Oh Thor come here"

Heather hugged Astrid like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm dying for this to be true. But I'm not sure yet. Could you please keep the secret until me and Hiccup go to visit Gothi?"

"Sure ! But I know in my heart that you are pregnant I mean I can already feel it!" Heather said putting her hand on Astrid's belly.

"This morning, when I touched my belly i felt something in my heart. I felt an inexplicable feeling that made me the happiest woman in Berk."

"Astrid, I'm pretty sure that if you are pregnant you will make Hiccup the happiest man in the whole world. I told you once that you guys were perfect for each other!"

They started to walk so they could go back to the village. Hiccup and the boys were working in the forge.

"Hey! Hiccup I'm talking to you!"

"Oh, sorry Fishlegs I was...I was just thinking."

"Is everything alright Hiccup?"

"Yeah I mean , almost. Astrid is sick, I don't know what is wrong with her and I'm just worried. She throwed up twice! She never gets that sick."

There was nothing more but silence in the room.

"Oh my Thor. Don't you see it ? She must be pregnant!" Fishlegs said smiling like crazy.

"Pre-pregnant?"

"Oh are you going to deny what you have done?" Tuffnut said. Hiccup rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"I'm not denying anything! I mean it will be the greatest gift in the world but I'm not even sure."

"Oh Thor why are you still here? You should be with Astrid!" Snotlout said almost screaming.

"You are right! We were supposed to see Gothi today! Please keep the secret until we are sure is true!" Hiccup said before leaving.

"So, they actually were having fun huh?" , Tuffnut said.

"Tuffnut!", Fishlegs screamed.

"What? I'm just saying the true!"

"Come on Tuffnut, you don't need to say what is obvious", Snotlout said smirking.

"Agh! You two are going to kill me! Lets get back to work!", Fishlegs said a little bit embarrassed by the thought of what "having fun" actually means.

Hiccup was running like crazy looking for Astrid until he saw her.

"Astrid! My love!", He screamed.

"Oh Thor, the time had come"

"Don't worry I will reunite Valka, Gobber and the gang and we will be waiting outside if that's okay?"

"Thank you Heather! I love you"

"I love you too", Heather said smiling and heading her way to reunite everyone.

"Hey! Babe I w-"

Before Astrid could say anything Hiccup kissed her. She was sure that he was thinking and feeling the same as her, and that made her even more happy.

"Let's go". Astrid said grabbing Hiccup's hand.

Gothi examinated Astrid carefully. Hiccup never let go Astrid's hand. And when Gothi was ready to let the couple know if their suspicions were true, he grabbed Astrid by the waist pulling her closer to him. Hiccup read what Gothi wrote and hugged Astrid with love. He heard Astrid sobbing on his chest.

"Hey why are you crying m'lady?

"I-I'm just happy and I love you and I-"

"And I couldn't be more grateful.
Astrid you gave me two of the greatest gifts in the world. You and this baby. I promise you to be by your side until my last breath", Hiccup said with one hand on Astrid's cheek and the other one on her belly.

They both smiled and kissed again before leaving Gothi's hut. Astrid grabbed Hiccup's hand.

"Thank you Gothi!" They both said realizing that all of the gang were outside waiting for them.

"And? Am I going to be an aunt?" Heather asked.

"Yes! I'm pregnant!" Astrid said full of joy. Everyone was jumping and screaming. They were of course having a party to celebrate this.

"Astrid come here my dear", Valka said hugging her while grabbing Hiccup's hand. Astrid and Valka noticed that something in Hiccup's face changed and they immediately knew what was the reason.

"Hiccup, I'm sure your father is celebrating too. He wouldn't want you to be sad", Valka said.

"Babe I'm sure your dad would be proud of you", Astrid said approaching to him.

"I know is just that I would want him to be here with us"

"Hiccup he will always be right here with us", she said touching his chest and pointing at his heart.

He smiled. He just loved how supportive his wife was. He just loved the fact that they were going to be parents. He just loved Astrid and he couldn't ask for anything else.

Take care,
Anny💫