Watching You

This one shot will have allutions to sex but is not shown explicitly.😬

Astrid was examining herself in the mirror.

She was watching her bare neck and touched it smiling at the hickey that Hiccup left her days ago. She was planning to change her winter outfit for a summer one.

This one showed Astrid's curves pretty well. It marked her waist and made her breasts look bigger than they actually were. Her hair was down and she was playing with it to see what hairstyle fitted her the most.

What she didn't notice was that Hiccup saw everything since the beginning and he couldn't resist any longer.

She started to make fight moves to see if everything stays on its place so she could use this new outfit. She jumped a little bit noticing through the mirror that Hiccup was in the back of their room staring at her.

"You know that if you weren't my husband this would be pretty creepy?", Astrid said turning around so she could face him.

He started to walk on Astrid's direction and she stepped back until she hit the wall next to the mirror.

"You know how good it feels to know that I'm the only one allowed to do this to you?", he said while touching her neck right where the hickey was.

The feeling of Hiccup's hand sent shivers through her body. She felt his desire and the truth is that she was feeling the same.

She put both of her hands on his chest.

"Well I'm yours babe", she said starting to breath hard. They were so close that she felt a familiar bulge pushing her intimity and it only made her realise how deeply she needed him. Hiccup was grabbing Astrid's waist pretty tight.

"And I want you to do whatever you want with me right now", Astrid said in his ear. In that moment they only felt sparkles. They needed each other so much.

"Jump", Hiccup said biting his lip.

"As you wish", Astrid said watching him straight in the eyes. They both smiled naughtily .She jumped so she could lock Hiccup's waist with her legs. They never looked away.

He started to kiss her neck leaving her another hickey , she moaned at the feeling and started to caress Hiccup's hair. Their lips met and they felt an inexplicable sensation. It was like if fire had just met the gasoline. They were burning in love, they felt like flames emerging from their closeness.

They separated to breath and to get off of their clothes. Astrid was only on underwear and the new shirt she was planning to use, so it was pretty easy for Hiccup to get rid of her clothes.

Hiccup had nothing but underwear and his pants so she pulled his pants down and let Hiccup throw off the rest. They were now fully naked and by instinct he grabbed Astrid very tight and pinned her in the wall putting her up. He was now inside of her.

Astrid's legs pulling him closer and closer. Their moans were echoing their room. Their warm bodies were being one. They were exchanging their love for each other.

Hiccup's back was all scratched and that only excited him. To feel his beautiful wife so close to him, to feel her body, her touch, her sweet but naughty voice calling his name with every thrust.  He needed her by his side and to know that they will be together for the rest of their lives was the most heartwarming feeling in the world.

They finished. They were breathing hard but smiling at the same time. She put her hands on Hiccup's shoulders and sighed. He gave her a little kiss and started to caress her cheek.

"That was ju-"

"Just perfect", Astrid said leaning on his chest. They were hugging with tenderness. It was perfect because both of them felt the same. And they had an entire life to show how much they loved each other.

Take care,
Anny💫