To Be With You For The Rest Of My Life - Part 1

If you click on the video you will hear Love Someone by Lukas Graham. ♥

It was a beautiful morning and everyone was excited because their Chief was going to get married. From Ruffnut's hut you could only hear her running side to side. She was waiting for Valka, Heather and Astrid's mother to arrive. The four of them were going to help Astrid to get ready for the big day.

Astrid opened her eyes and yawned, her heart was beating faster than ever. All she could think about was Hiccup, she found it pretty funny just to imagine Fishlegs, Tuffnut, Snotlout and Dagur trying to get Hiccup ready. She smiled and got up from her bed and got ready to go to Ruffnut's hut.

When she entered to Ruffnut's hut, the first person she saw was Heather. Heather ran directly to Astrid to give her a hug.

"Oh my Thor Astrid! Today is the day! How are you feeling?"

"I mean it's truly amazing to spend the rest of my life with Hiccup, to share our dreams, our secrets, our fears, to wake up next to him every morning, to hear his beautiful voice, to see his beautiful eyes, to open up my heart completely for him, I mean it's just the perfect feeling, the feeling when you love someone and you want to be with that person for the rest of your life."

Astrid's mom, Heather, Ruffnut and Valka were almost crying by her words. They knew how much these two loved each other but by hearing Astrid talking like that, they could tell she was deeply in love with Hiccup. Valka came out with a box since she made Astrid's wedding dress she was excited to see her reaction.

Astrid was amazed at how beautiful the dress was, she grabbed Valka's hands and started to cry.

"Astrid my dear, you will be a wonderful wife. Hiccup loves you with everything he has and I'm pretty sure that's never going to change."

"I'm just very excited, I can't wait to see him!", Astrid said still crying. All of them came closer to her and gave her a very warm hug.

It took almost two hours to prepare Astrid for the wedding. And the girls were wondering how the boys were doing.

"Oh my Thor Snotlout, could you please stop doing that?", Hiccup said shaking his head. Snotlout was "teaching" Hiccup how to dance and it was ridiculous.

"Yeah Snotlout, could you please stop?, Tuffnut said grabbing Hiccup by the arm. "This is how you are supposed to do it", Tuffnut continued.

"Enough! I'm sure Astrid is almost ready and I can't even find my shoes! Well, my shoe."

Valka decided to go and check how Hiccup was doing. As she arrived, she heard everyone talking about her son's  boot.

"Hiccup your boot is in your closet, remember that?"

Everyone was looking at Valka with hope, they really needed a woman figure to help them.

"You are ready son, only one more thing."

Valka grabbed Hiccup's crown and put it on top of his head.

"Your father would be so proud of you, I know that he is watching us from Valhalla and I know that he was probably face palming himself watching you guys looking for a boot." They all laughed and started to get ready for the ceremony.

"Thank you, mom. This means a lot to me."

Valka was going back to Ruffnut's hut to give Astrid her crown. She really missed Stoick but today was a day of celebration and she knew that Stoick would want them to be happy.

"So, how are you feeling brother?",  Dagur asked coming closer to Hiccup.

"Yeah, how do you feel right now?", asked Fishlegs.

"I-I just can't put into words how excited I am guys. I can't wait to have Astrid in front of me, I can't wait to kiss her, to touch her hands I can't wait to be with her for the rest of my life. I-I just love her and I want to let her know that."

"So you two are going to mmm you know to show how much you love each other tonight?", Tuffnut asked with a smirk on his face.

"Tuffnut!", Everyone said before Eret appeared.

"Chief, everything's ready for the ceremony."

"Thanks Eret", Hiccup said feeling his heart beating faster than usual. 

Take care,
Anny💫