My Dilemma

Song: My Dilemma by Selena Gomez

I am surprised that Vincent is not here. I make my way to the kitchen and start fixing plates. I can't believe I passed out on him last night; he must think that I can't hold my liquor, which is somewhat true because I really don't drink and to be honest I just turned twenty. I am surprised that they just let me walk right on in last night without even checking but I guess since he said it was alright they didn't even bother. ReAnn just turned twenty-one so that's a plus for her.

I know he knows how old I am because it's on my job application that I filled out but I guess it doesn't bother him that I was drinking. I was also a little shocked that he didn't try anything. Hell he could have taken full advantage of the situation and he didn't.

We are super busy tonight; we usually are on Friday and Saturday nights, which I like because the time goes right on by. However when my phone keeps vibrating it's not like I can just stop at any given moment to answer the damn thing. When I take a restroom break I pull it out to look to see who in the hell keeps texting me.

ReAnn has texted me like a hundred times. She wants to meet up at the club again tonight. I don't mind going but I can't be doing this every freaking night that she is here. There is also a text saying that she is swinging by the apartment to take a shower and get ready. I gave her a key yesterday because she is planning on staying for a few days. But now I start to have a feeling that it is going to be more than just a few days because she is seeing Gabe.

 When I clock out for the night, I go straight home and she is still there waiting for me. I happen to look down at the floor and she has clothes here and there thrown about. As I make my way to the bathroom where she is putting on makeup, I pick up each clothing item. By the time I make it there my arms are somewhat full. "ReAnn...I love you I do but please don't trash my place."

"I was going to pick it up; you didn't have to do that."

"Yeah...yeah...yeah. Hey I need to take a quick shower."

"So come on in; I won't look."

"ReAnn, you look beautiful. Please let me take one real quick."

She huffs and goes to the living room. No sooner than I am out she is back in there. "Hey you want me to do your makeup for you?"

"I got it and by the way don't expect me to do this every night."

"Oh...Ana...live a little."

"I am living, it's called adult-ing. I just can't do this every night with you. Especially on school nights alright. And while we are talking about it how long are you planning on being here anyway."

"Well, I was thinking. Raine is gone now and you are all alone. You have the extra room and technically you had told your dad I was living here anyway."

Dear lord what is she getting at just say it already.

"So...what if I moved in just until I can find a place; I will help with the rent and other stuff." I look down at her mess on the bathroom sink. "I will clean up after myself too." She starts to put away all her makeup.

I roll my eyes at her and take a deep breath.

"You know you love me. You know you want me too; come on it will be fun. Hell you won't even know I'm here."

"I have a feeling that I am going to regret this."

She reaches over and embraces me. "God I love you, now let's do something with this face."

"There is nothing wrong with my face," I snarl at her. But she starts on the foundation and works her way until I look like a runway model. She even does my hair and picks out my outfit, this one thin blue dress to that shows off a little bit more than it should but she is right yet again I look fabulous.